Trump manager says cops getting shot is because Bill met with Loretta. No kidding.

R

rdean

This is not a joke. Just watched an interview with the head of the Trump campaign. He said the reason the police are being shot is because Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch. So that gives the go ahead to the green light for lawlessness.

Now we know the reason. What's the solution.

This is not a joke. Just watched an interview with the head of the Trump campaign. He said the reason the police are being shot is because Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch. So that gives the go ahead to the green light for lawlessness.

These NaziCons have no honor or shame. They conjured up crazy conspiracy shit faster than it can be debunked. It's machine-gun lying.

Link please.

i haven't seen the interview. but if that's what he said or implied, then the guy is a psycho

Bill met with Loretta to do what the Clintons have done for each other during their entire sorry adult lives. Hillary never had a job that wasn't arranged by Bill and Bill stayed out of jail because Hillary attacked his victims. It never had anything to do with the BLM except in the feverish minds of the radical left who rely on George Soros' twisted Media Matters crazies for information.

Trump is partly popular because people are tired of the corrupt BS from oeople like the Clintons, Lynch, & Barry, but if this is actually true it's stretching things too far...IF true...

What is the problem in providing the link where you heard that?
Because I've done a search "Manafort said bill meeting lynch has caused cop shootings" and have found nothing!
What gives with making these wild accusations without linking and proving them? Give me the link and the EXACT words used!

Link please.
There isn't one. They just showed it on TV. But we've been down this road before. You know eventually someone will put a video up.
Besides, I could never make up anything that crazy. It would never occur to me.

i'd really like to see that - where did you see the interview?

Link please.

Well that must be the sarcastic remark of the year...

Link please.
There isn't one. They just showed it on TV. But we've been down this road before. You know eventually someone will put a video up.
You can find transcripts of any TV encounter. Do a search as I've done and there are none!
Plus something that outlandish would be blasted all over TV and not just on some local TV. MSM would LOVE that story!

The shooter probably figured if Hillary can get a pass, he might also

Cleveland Police Association President Steve Loomis: Obama "Has Blood On His Hands"

The president has blood on his hands and it will not be able to come washed off...
what a dick. police kill a couple guys and somehow the outrage is the president's fault. where is the logic?

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night.

Blog: Let’s apply the Trump Standard of rhetoric fostering violence to Obama
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Here is Obama's LATEST defense of BLM!!!!
"There are legitimate issues that have been raised, and there’s data and evidence to back up the concerns that are being expressed by these protesters. " Obama: Police Can 'Make the Job of Being a Cop a Lot Safer' by Admitting Their Failures

HEY OBAMA.... Here is the DATA to show you are full of SHIT!!!!

No racial bias in police shootings, study by BLACK Harvard professor shows
– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers. According to data from the Centers for Disease Control, between 1999 and 2011, 2,151 whites died as a result of being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks.
A study by a Harvard professor released this month found no evidence of racial bias in police shootings even though officers were more likely to interact physically with non-whites than whites.
The paper for the National Bureau of Economic Research, which examined thousands of incidents at 10 large police departments in California, Florida and Texas, concluded that police were no more likely to shoot non-whites than whites after factoring in extenuating circumstances.
“On the most extreme use of force — officer-involved shootings — we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account,” said Harvard economics professor Roland G. Fryer Jr. in the abstract of the July 2016 paper.
Mr. Fryer, who is black, told The New York Times that the finding of no racial discrimination in police shootings was “the most surprising result of my career.”

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows

Forum List

Back