Trump mocks Dems Achomlishments

The notes of a stable genius, high IQ, big brain

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."

Oh no! That’s an impeachable offense. WFC’s if he spelled a word incorrectly? Perhaps he was rushing to jot something down. How was his pronunciation? I’m sure Creepy Joe will do better. If not, aging Bernie. You assholes are ridiculous. It’s not too late to do full term abortions on yourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine that?

A president misspelling a word
By itself, worthy of a chuckle

In combination with hamberder, confusing oranges with origins, covfefe and numerous other grammatical and spelling errors it shows a man hiding a reading disability

Hardly an extremely stable genius

I must amire your remote diagnostic skills. Does the CIA know of your abilities?
Doesn’t take much to see Trump has a reading disability
The only other conclusion you can draw is that he is fucking stupid

Now you're limiting yourself. I'll propose other alternatives that perhaps you failed to consider. Here they are in no particular order:

Trump hurriedly jots a few lines down on a note, not paying attention to spelling or grammatical niceities, because he really doesn't care if internet grammer Nazis go nuts or not. He knows what they mean.

On the way to the event, Trump tells an intern to jot down a few notes, again not caring in the least about spelling or grammatical niceities, because again, he knows what they mean and doesn't care what internet grammer Nazis think.

I know you're smarter than to think yours are the only possible conclusions.

Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire?

Let’s see....

You have to go back 11 and 25 years to find something
I have to go back to the day before yesterday

I win!
...or how about we have to pass it to see what is in it
Nothing wrong with that,...Pelosi was correct
It is only conservatives who don’t understand how a bill passes through Congress

No, she was not correct. It is the responsibility of every elected legislator to know what is in the bills on which they vote.

Very true
That is why she said they had to pass it, meaning reconciliation to know what was in it

At the time she made that statement, there were two bills
One in the Senate, one in the House. Until the bills had been reconciled into a bill both could agree on, she did not know what was in it

Stupid Conservatives took that as Congress does not read bills

Then why did she not mention reconciliation, instead leaving it for supporters to psychically fill in the blanks for her?

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."

Wow. That is some weak ass shit.
Can you believe our President struggles so much with the written language?

No, I can't believe it.

Oh no! That’s an impeachable offense. WFC’s if he spelled a word incorrectly? Perhaps he was rushing to jot something down. How was his pronunciation? I’m sure Creepy Joe will do better. If not, aging Bernie. You assholes are ridiculous. It’s not too late to do full term abortions on yourselves.

Imagine that?

In combination with hamberder, confusing oranges with origins, covfefe and numerous other grammatical and spelling errors it shows a man hiding a reading disability

I must amire your remote diagnostic skills. Does the CIA know of your abilities?

No. They are using Hillary as a consultant.

Imagine that?

Not stupid enough to vote dim.

Imagine that?

Now you're limiting yourself. I'll propose other alternatives that perhaps you failed to consider. Here they are in no particular order:

Trump hurriedly jots a few lines down on a note, not paying attention to spelling or grammatical niceities, because he really doesn't care if internet grammer Nazis go nuts or not. He knows what they mean.

On the way to the event, Trump tells an intern to jot down a few notes, again not caring in the least about spelling or grammatical niceities, because again, he knows what they mean and doesn't care what internet grammer Nazis think.

So you’re saying that they can still impeach him? [emoji2957]

You got admit it is pretty funny that Republicans would mock the Democrats accomplishments on one hand, and then on the other hand they try to take credit for them.

Who took down bin Laden and who tries to take credit for it?

Who brought us out of the Republican recession and who tries to take credit for bringing us out of the republican recession?

See what I mean?

Imagine that?

As an isolated incident, it is worthy of a chuckle
But when taken along with a long history of Trump notes and tweets, it demonstrates someone with a reading disability or just plain ignorance

There are no examples of Trump personally writing anything over a paragraph. Nor are there examples of Trump reading a book or briefing materials that are not bulletized statements no longer than a page long

Imagine that?

But when taken along with a long history of Trump notes and tweets, it demonstrates someone with a reading disability or just plain ignorance

There are no examples of Trump personally writing anything over a paragraph. Nor are there examples of Trump reading a book or briefing materials that are not bulletized statements no longer than a page long

He does pretty damn well addressing a crowd of a thousand, for an extended period of time. They seem to love him? Yet you dims seem to suck Nancy’s butt. She on the other hand, sounds like Soupy Sales when she speaks. Your representative definitely has issues. She’s a stuttering buffoon.

Imagine that?

Not stupid enough to vote dim.

Trump was a Democrat until he saw all the suckers on the right

Can you believe these idiots are believing what I say?

Imagine that?

He does pretty damn well addressing a crowd of a thousand, for an extended period of time. They seem to love him? Yet you dims seem to suck Nancy’s butt. She on the other hand, sounds like Soupy Sales when she speaks. Your representative definitely has issues. She’s a stuttering buffoon.

He rapidly goes off script and ad libs

Hard for him to maintain a train of thought

For the past 100 years, outgoing Presidents have established Presidential Libraries

They serve as a repository for the writings, letters, correspondence of a President.

There is little evidence of Trump having written anything. No letters, no emails, no diaries, no nothing

The Trump Library will be a repository of Presidential Tweets

And he ad libs well, as opposed to that stuttering buffoon Nancy with her baby [emoji64] talk.

And he ad libs well, as opposed to that stuttering buffoon Nancy with her baby [emoji64] talk.

Actually, his ad libs tend to wander off topic into rants about Obama and Hillary and No Collusion

A sign of early dementia

You're attacking for spelling errors in notes? Really?

How fucking petty can you get?

Well

It appears our President has a reading disability Finger Boy

COVFEFE!
Misspelling words in notes means you have a reading disability? Since when?
Well, Fingerboy.....it kind of works like this

Our President rarely reads anything over a page
That limits his exposure to proper spellings, sentence structure and grammar

His twitter rants have spell check but he can’t tell subtle differences between words
That is how we get him writing oranges for origins

Achomlishments

Which ones?

They [welfare programs] seem to be working to me
Don’t see starving people in spite of conservatives rooting for it

This is a map of San Francisco, what do you suppose this map is about?
poop%20map-S.jpg
Do tell us

This Map Shows San Francisco Is Covered in Human Poop
By SAM BLUMPublished On 01/11/2017
@Blumnessmonster

Which ones?

They [welfare programs] seem to be working to me
Don’t see starving people in spite of conservatives rooting for it

This is a map of San Francisco, what do you suppose this map is about?
poop%20map-S.jpg
Do tell us

By SAM BLUMPublished On 01/11/2017
@Blumnessmonster
Seems like SF should invest in more public restrooms

Actually, his ad libs tend to wander off topic into rants about Obama and Hillary and No Collusion

A sign of early dementia

And the thousands of people that show up a day before his rallies, are happy to wait. Not to mention the thousands waiting outside the stadiums. Now, he’s declassifying the information about how the investigation into him started. I’m sure it’s not going to cost 40 some million, and three years to find the sources of the phony dossier and who started it. How he can not be pissed and just rant about this nonsense, shows a great amount of restraint. Most of his critics couldn’t speak before any crowd for more than a couple minutes. You would hear the sound of crickets [emoji3074] in seconds. And you’re loser dyke queen, is still ranting every chance she gets about losing. So much for accepting defeat. You want to predict some epic stupid sound bites about to happen? Wait till joe and Bernie get going. The debates should be awesome.

A sign of early dementia
Lol
Actually his governing has been extremely good for this country, as for the federal government/ deep state... not so much.

:fu:

Forum List

Back