Trump mocks Dems Achomlishments

The notes of a stable genius, high IQ, big brain

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."

Oh no! That’s an impeachable offense. WFC’s if he spelled a word incorrectly? Perhaps he was rushing to jot something down. How was his pronunciation? I’m sure Creepy Joe will do better. If not, aging Bernie. You assholes are ridiculous. It’s not too late to do full term abortions on yourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine that?

A president misspelling a word
By itself, worthy of a chuckle

In combination with hamberder, confusing oranges with origins, covfefe and numerous other grammatical and spelling errors it shows a man hiding a reading disability

Hardly an extremely stable genius

Achomlishments

Conservatives wanted to let people die

Hard group to satisfy

Care to elaborate or just leave your lie hanging out there.

That puts the estimated number of U.S. abortions in 2015 closer to 826,199. However, the downward trend in the abortion numbers continues, even with this adjustment.

Unfortunately, the lack of mandatory abortion reporting for all 50 states hampers the CDC's ability to accurately report the number of abortions performed in the U.S.

By the Numbers: U.S. Abortion Statistics

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."

Oh no! That’s an impeachable offense. WFC’s if he spelled a word incorrectly? Perhaps he was rushing to jot something down. How was his pronunciation? I’m sure Creepy Joe will do better. If not, aging Bernie. You assholes are ridiculous. It’s not too late to do full term abortions on yourselves.

Imagine that?

In combination with hamberder, confusing oranges with origins, covfefe and numerous other grammatical and spelling errors it shows a man hiding a reading disability

Achomlishments

A millionaire president with a reading disability, you say? Then definitely don’t vote for him again. Creepy joe is your man. He’s from Scranton I hear.

Which ones?

They [welfare programs] seem to be working to me
Don’t see starving people in spite of conservatives rooting for it

This is a map of San Francisco, what do you suppose this map is about?
poop%20map-S.jpg

You're attacking for spelling errors in notes? Really?

How fucking petty can you get?

Its all the left has left.
We still have a constitution. Republicans haven’t completely destroyed that. But they’re working hard trying to.

We still have a constitution. Republicans haven’t completely destroyed that. But they’re working hard trying to.

We still have a constitution. Democrats haven’t completely destroyed that. But they’re working hard trying to. See what I did there?

Well

It appears our President has a reading disability Finger Boy

COVFEFE!
Misspelling words in notes means you have a reading disability? Since when?
Well, Fingerboy.....it kind of works like this

Our President rarely reads anything over a page
That limits his exposure to proper spellings, sentence structure and grammar

His twitter rants have spell check but he can’t tell subtle differences between words
That is how we get him writing oranges for origins

Well

COVFEFE!

His twitter rants have spell check but he can’t tell subtle differences between words
Haven't heard him say "corpseman" yet.

Well

COVFEFE!

Haven't heard him say "corpseman" yet.

How many people who have not served in the military understand the difference?

Its all the left has left.

Shut up you're projecting again.

Imagine that?

I must amire your remote diagnostic skills. Does the CIA know of your abilities?

Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire?

Let’s see....

You have to go back 11 and 25 years to find something
I have to go back to the day before yesterday

I win!
...or how about we have to pass it to see what is in it
Nothing wrong with that,...Pelosi was correct
It is only conservatives who don’t understand how a bill passes through Congress

No, she was not correct. It is the responsibility of every elected legislator to know what is in the bills on which they vote.

Imagine that?

I must amire your remote diagnostic skills. Does the CIA know of your abilities?
Doesn’t take much to see Trump has a reading disability
The only other conclusion you can draw is that he is fucking stupid

Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire?

Let’s see....

You have to go back 11 and 25 years to find something
I have to go back to the day before yesterday

I win!
...or how about we have to pass it to see what is in it
Nothing wrong with that,...Pelosi was correct
It is only conservatives who don’t understand how a bill passes through Congress

No, she was not correct. It is the responsibility of every elected legislator to know what is in the bills on which they vote.

Very true
That is why she said they had to pass it, meaning reconciliation to know what was in it

At the time she made that statement, there were two bills
One in the Senate, one in the House. Until the bills had been reconciled into a bill both could agree on, she did not know what was in it

Stupid Conservatives took that as Congress does not read bills

Forum List

Back