🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump national security pick Monica Crowley plagiarized multiple sources in 2012 book

After some of Obamas picks in 2008, you haven't a leg to stand on

I heard that she drank all the orange juice out of the carton one time and put it back in the refrigerator

It's not surprising. There are very few honest Republicans to be found.

Trump pick Monica Crowley plagiarized multiple sources in 2012 book - CNNMoney

The review of Crowley’s June 2012 book, "What The (Bleep) Just Happened," found upwards of 50 examples of plagiarism from numerous sources, including the copying with minor changes of news articles, other columnists, think tanks, and Wikipedia. The New York Times bestseller, published by the HarperCollins imprint Broadside Books, contains no notes or bibliography.

Crowley did not return a request for comment. Multiple requests for comment by phone and email over the past two days to HarperCollins went unreturned.

Crowley, a syndicated radio host, columnist, and, until recently, a Fox News contributor, will serve as Trump’s senior director of strategic communications for the National Security Council.
you and I both know the greatest invention was the pencil...with a good eraser on it. :)

Trump should address this immediately. Surely there was a full investigation of all these plagiarism accusations and if there was proof, she was legally charged, right? Let's hear about it now.

Small potatoes considering Obama's VP pick, Biden, plagiarized. How soon we forget:

Back in 1987, Biden called these scandals

a “Tempest in a Teapot” saying that he had routinely credited Kinnock for the speech and simply had forgotten to do so during the stump speech from which the tape was made.
Regarding the law school controversy, Biden and his supporters have pointed out that the incident was stricken from his record.

Furthermore, as Biden’s supporters are quick to note, all of the allegations are either 20 or 40 years old. To some, this makes those allegations irrelevant in the current election and, accordingly, should be dropped.

I heard that she drank all the orange juice out of the carton one time and put it back in the refrigerator

...and tore the tag off her mattress!

Untitled.png

Why does Trump surround himself with plagiarists - including his wife? In fact, Trump even takes credit for "The Art of the Deal" - a book he didn't even write. It was written by Tony Schwartz.

Why does Trump surround himself with plagiarists - including his wife? In fact, Trump even takes credit for "The Art of the Deal" - a book he didn't even write.
I guess he found your soft spot to piss you off and drive you mad.

Forum List

Back