Trump needs a white person as his VP nominee. No Ramaswamy please

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Some people are considering Ramaswany as VP, but this could be dangerous because it could alienate our number one bloc: White voters.

His name is too exotic, if you know what I mean. White voters (including me) may feel repulsed. I cannot even pronounce Ramaswamy as we speak.

I would go with Marjorie or Desantis.

Trump won with Pence and we should go around experiment with new kinds of people being one step away from the presidency.

Some people are considering Ramaswany as VP, this could be dangerous because it could alienate our number one bloc: White voters.

His name is too exotic, if you know what I mean. White voters (including me) may feel repulsed. I cannot even pronounce Ramaswamy as we speak.

Trump won with Pence and we should go around experiment with new kinds of people being one step away from the presidency.

The stupid Negroes and idiotic White Gult pukes elected an idiot by the name of Barack Obama as President.

Why can't we White people elect a Ramaswany?

Some people are considering Ramaswany as VP, but this could be dangerous because it could alienate our number one bloc: White voters.

Who else thinks that but your stupid ass? Take your racist garbage somewhere else.

There we go.....Dimtard from Dunwoody lets his true party racism show in his guise as a conservative.

You are a racist liberal showing your true colors. Bravo!

There are valid reasons to reject Ramaswany, none of them relate to his ethnicity, race, or name.

You are a fucking racist prick......

Cincinnati is not in India, you ignorant twit. He tries too hard to please too many people, which makes it appear that he lacks strong convictions in key issues. Take your typical Democrat racism elsewhere.

Cincinnati?
How gullible are you?

Show me his Long Form Birth Certificate you fool

Forum List

Back