Trump needs more than 1237 delegates to win

[QU

And just how much of that would have happened if your bush moron didn't pull the trigger??

You can't run away from Obama's war record. If it was wrong to be in Iraq then why did the shithead fight the war for three years and sent tens of thousands of combat troops (including my son) and then called it a success? Was he the Commander in Chief or was it George Bush?

Why the hell did the nitwit escalate the war in Afghanistan? Why did he bomb Syria? Why is sending troops back to Iraq?

You dumbass Moon Bats elected him Commander in Chief so don't try blaming his war mongering on somebody else. It just makes you look like hypocritical fools and dumbasses at that.

Well we do know that after the 1994 bombing of the World Trade Center the Clinton/Gore administration said it was a no never mind and only a matter for the New York police department and didn't do jackshit so maybe after 911 Gore would have doing nothing.

However, what we do know is that many Democrats including Hillary Clinton, Al Gore and John Kerry supported Bush's actions after 911, including the invasion of Iraq.

Here is Crooked Hillary telling us how bad Saddam was and how he needed to be removed from power. You are going to vote for her in November because you are unable to think for yourself so don't tell me that you give a shit about war, because you don't.

[QU

And just how much of that would have happened if your bush moron didn't pull the trigger??

You can't run away from Obama's war record. If it was wrong to be in Iraq then why did the shithead fight the war for three years and sent tens of thousands of combat troops (including my son) and then called it a success? Was he the Commander in Chief or was it George Bush?

Why the hell did the nitwit escalate the war in Afghanistan? Why did he bomb Syria? Why is sending troops back to Iraq?

You dumbass Moon Bats elected him Commander in Chief so don't try blaming his war mongering on somebody else. It just makes you look like hypocritical fools and dumbasses at that.

Well we do know that after the 1994 bombing of the World Trade Center the Clinton/Gore administration said it was a no never mind and only a matter for the New York police department and didn't do jackshit so maybe after 911 Gore would have doing nothing.

However, what we do know is that many Democrats including Hillary Clinton, Al Gore and John Kerry supported Bush's actions after 911, including the invasion of Iraq.

Here is Crooked Hillary telling us how bad Saddam was and how he needed to be removed from power. You are going to vote for her in November because you are unable to think for yourself so don't tell me that you give a shit about war, because you don't.

Yeah saddam needed to be removed But the ah bush couldn't find a better way than killing 1000's of our guys to do it? and again if the moron didnt attack iraq NONE of all the rest would have transpired'

[Q

Yeah saddam needed to be removed But the ah bush couldn't find a better way than killing 1000's of our guys to do it? and again if the moron didnt attack iraq NONE of all the rest would have transpired'

By moron do you mean Hillary Clinton and John Kerry who voted to fund the invasion that killed 1000's of our guys?

How come you are going to vote for one of those morons in November? I also bet you voted for the other moron in 2004, didn't you?

The thing that you are being a shithead about is that if the war was wrong then Obama should have immediately withdrawn the troops after becoming Commander in Chief. He didn't do it. He fought the war for three more years getting more of our troops killed.

While a senator he gave a speech saying that all American troops should be withdrawn in 60 days. However, as a candidate he changed it to 18 months and then as Commander in Chief to almost three years. Now he has more troops back over there. What the hell is the matter with him? What is the matter with you for voting for him?

If it was wrong for Bush to fight the war then it was wrong for Obama to fight the war.

You Moon Bats never take responsibility for the actions of the idiots you vote for, do you? You always try to blame everything on somebody else. That is one of the reasons we ridicule you so much.

By the way, why did Saddam have to be taken out? He didn't have a damn thing to do with 911. Hillary was a dumbass, wasn't she? You are going to be a dumbass voting for her this November, aren't you?

If Trump hits the 1237 the question is moot. Those delegates taken cannot switch until a second ballot. 1237 on the first and its over.
Trump will walk into the convention with more than 1,237. It's all but over after Indiana. It's been over for quite some time but its going to take the total dismemberment of Cruz for the #nevertrump/GOPe to throw the towel.

Cruiz has to get completely impaled before he quits. He knows if it is contested convention that he will get picked.

If Trump hits the 1237 the question is moot. Those delegates taken cannot switch until a second ballot. 1237 on the first and its over.
Trump will walk into the convention with more than 1,237. It's all but over after Indiana. It's been over for quite some time but its going to take the total dismemberment of Cruz for the #nevertrump/GOPe to throw the towel.

Cruiz has to get completely impaled before he quits. He knows if it is contested convention that he will get picked.
It has gotten to the point that if Trump hits `1237 then Cruz's political future of any kind is over.

[Q

By moron do you mean Hillary Clinton and John Kerry who voted to fund the invasion that killed 1000's of our guys?

How come you are going to vote for one of those morons in November? I also bet you voted for the other moron in 2004, didn't you?

The thing that you are being a shithead about is that if the war was wrong then Obama should have immediately withdrawn the troops after becoming Commander in Chief. He didn't do it. He fought the war for three more years getting more of our troops killed.

While a senator he gave a speech saying that all American troops should be withdrawn in 60 days. However, as a candidate he changed it to 18 months and then as Commander in Chief to almost three years. Now he has more troops back over there. What the hell is the matter with him? What is the matter with you for voting for him?

If it was wrong for Bush to fight the war then it was wrong for Obama to fight the war.

You Moon Bats never take responsibility for the actions of the idiots you vote for, do you? You always try to blame everything on somebody else. That is one of the reasons we ridicule you so much.

By the way, why did Saddam have to be taken out? He didn't have a damn thing to do with 911. Hillary was a dumbass, wasn't she? You are going to be a dumbass voting for her this November, aren't you?
How come you can't put 100% of the blame on the moron who always wanted to attack iraq and was the one who pulled the trigger ??

[Q
How come you can't put 100% of the blame on the moron who always wanted to attack iraq and was the one who pulled the trigger ??

Because it is not 100%.

How come you don't put blame on Crooked Hillary, John Kerry and Al Gore for supporting the war?

You won't do it because you you really have no convictions. You are a partisan pig that refuses to hold the Democrats accountable for anything.

If the war was wrong then Obama should have immediately withdrawn the troops but the asshole didn't do it. Three good men in my Son's Cav Scout platoon lost their lives because Obama sent them over there. That blood is on Obama's hands.

You voted in 2004 for Kerry, who ran on a platform to continue the war in Iraq.

You voted for Obama that ran on a platform to continue the war,called it a success and even made it longer than he promised. Now he is sending more troops back over there.

You, not being able to think for yourself, will vote for Crooked Hillary in November and she voted for the funding of the war.

You have no credibility to bitch about Bush. Ziltch. You just embarrass yourself when you try to do this bullshit of blaming Democrat war mongering on somebody else.

It is time you grew up and start taking responsibility, don't you think?

By the way, I don't know why you Moon Bats hate Bush so much. He ran a very Liberal administration. He increased the size of government, he grew the welfare state, he refused to seal the border, he conducted interventionist wars and he grew entitlements. He even sided with DC in the Heller case. These are the things that you stupid Libtards love so much.

He was one of yours. You are simply too much of a partisan pig to admit it.

The "rule" is to interpret the will of the voter.

No, it's simply not. The rule is to count legitimate votes. If you improperly fill out your ballot, it is not someone else's duty to try and figure out what you intended to do.

When the voting mechanism is sub-standard then you take a closer look, especially in close elections.

No... ya don't. If the voting mechanisms are substandard you replace them BEFORE an election. You don't take "closer looks" other than counting the legitimate votes cast. You can't possibly KNOW what someone's intentions were! So you just can't fucking GO by that! Try to get that through your thick head... it doesn't work... you can't KNOW someone's intentions. You can't call them back in to confirm their intentions... we don't do that either... that's not the rules.

You go to the poll to cast your vote... it is UP TO YOU (I know that's a tough concept to grasp)... to cast a proper ballot. If you don't, your vote won't count. Now, I am really sorry if that hurts your feelings or makes you feel life is unfair.... but THAT is the ONLY way we can do it!

No, it's simply not. The rule is to count legitimate votes. If you improperly fill out your ballot, it is not someone else's duty to try and figure out what you intended to do.

When the voting mechanism is sub-standard then you take a closer look, especially in close elections.

No... ya don't. If the voting mechanisms are substandard you replace them BEFORE an election. You don't take "closer looks" other than counting the legitimate votes cast. You can't possibly KNOW what someone's intentions were! So you just can't fucking GO by that! Try to get that through your thick head... it doesn't work... you can't KNOW someone's intentions. You can't call them back in to confirm their intentions... we don't do that either... that's not the rules.

You go to the poll to cast your vote... it is UP TO YOU (I know that's a tough concept to grasp)... to cast a proper ballot. If you don't, your vote won't count. Now, I am really sorry if that hurts your feelings or makes you feel life is unfair.... but THAT is the ONLY way we can do it!

The Florida supreme court doesn't agree with you. People are not expected to be experts in hanging chads. Florida, regardless of the outcome had worked it through their legal system as to how to proceed with the recount. However in an unprecedented move the Supreme Court decided to tell a state how to count its votes and then specifically stated that their ruling should not be used as precedence in further court cases.

Whether Gore or Bush (I have no idea who would have won) eventually came out ahead, at least a proper recount in the jurisdiction of the state of Florida would have taken place rather than the federal government getting involved in something that is truly a states issue.

MANY supported the war ,believed the bs repubs were throwing , Condo powell cheney etc etc mostly it was republicans giving the moron the authority to go to war IF HE CHOSE

[Q

They were based on local election boards and there is zero evidence that any of them favored any one particular candidate.

Bullshit!

Your assumption that the two Democrats were going to be impartial is unadulterated bullshit. It was never gonna happen. We saw how the local Democrats managed the election results in Homestead in 2012 when that idiot Obama got 120% of the registered votes.

Two Democrats and one Republican voting on the intent of the voter. Who in the hell do you think is going to get the most votes?

The state of Florida certified the election after a recount and the Supreme Court determined that was valid.

Get over it. Just thank god that the batshit crazy Loony Tune Gore was not elected President. It would have been like the Obama's disaster eight years earlier.

Hmmmmm I love the partisan logic.

Because you ignore that it was the Republican Secretary of State who decided not to do the recount.

And ignore that the Supreme Court ruled along strict partisan lines too.

Everything about Florida was done along partisan lines- on both sides.

[Q

They were based on local election boards and there is zero evidence that any of them favored any one particular candidate.

Bullshit!

Your assumption that the two Democrats were going to be impartial is unadulterated bullshit. It was never gonna happen. We saw how the local Democrats managed the election results in Homestead in 2012 when that idiot Obama got 120% of the registered votes.

Two Democrats and one Republican voting on the intent of the voter. Who in the hell do you think is going to get the most votes?

The state of Florida certified the election after a recount and the Supreme Court determined that was valid.

Get over it. Just thank god that the batshit crazy Loony Tune Gore was not elected President. It would have been like the Obama's disaster eight years earlier.

Because you ignore that it was the Republican Secretary of State who decided not to do the recount.

Are liberals still whining about Gore losing?

[Q

Bullshit!

I'm not a lib but yes I do have bad feelings about gore losing More so about that fn gloating smirking POS GWB winning

[Q

Bullshit!

Liberals didn't bring the topic up, sunshine.

[Q

Bullshit!

I'm not a lib but yes I do have bad feelings about gore losing More so about that fn gloating smirking POS GWB winning

You should take a knee and thank GWB for his service.

[Q

Bullshit!

You should take a knee and thank GWB for his service.
You mean flying the skies of alabama keeping america safe ??? that pos got out of going to nam because of his daddies pull A fn coward that sent others to their deaths

[

It always amazes me how uneducated and low information Libtards are.

Bush had a lead in Florida at the end of the election day. Since it was such a small lead there was an automatic recount of which Bush had a 300 vote lead. Sorry Gore but you lose the state. So sorry.

What the Democrats attempted to do was steal the election by doing a manual recount in selective high density counties where two Democrats and one Republican were to vote on the intent of the voters by making silly ass assumptions on "hanging chad".

Fortunately the Supreme Court put an end to the attempts of the Democrats to steal the election by interpreting voter intent, which would have been a preposterous thing to do.

[Q

You mean flying the skies of alabama keeping america safe ??? that pos got out of going to nam because of his daddies pull A fn coward that sent others to their deaths

What is your service record? Were you a fighter pilot?

Forum List

Back