Trump Now Leads Polls of GOP Presidential Candidates - without spending a dime, a real idiot, lol

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Despite Trumps pro-Choice opinion, I am getting a kick out of this.

Also note that Trumps favorable rating is now higher than his unfavorable, which proves how fluid these things are.

YouGov The GOP frontrunner Donald Trump

The Republican horserace continues to be a contest of multiple candidates – with frontrunners sometimes ahead by only a few points, and no one dominating the race. In this week’s Economist/YouGov Poll, businessman Donald Trump leads among Republicans, ahead of Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, Florida Senator Marco Rubio and Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker.

Trump looks even better as a candidate this week when Republicans are asked for their second choice. When they are, Trump extends his lead. One in four Republicans who are registered to vote say he is their first or second choice.

But who are these Republicans? Trump’s statements on immigration may be striking a chord. Two-thirds of those who choose Trump first or second support the goals of the Tea Party, higher than the overall percentage of Republicans who do.

I'm not even into this political stuff yet, I do wish he'd fix his comb over or wig, maybe wear one like the British wore. I watched Adams on HBO channel and men were so vain back then with their wigs , I don't know why with all his money he can't have a better head of "hair" or none at all. Nothing worst than an older person trying to look 20 again.

With all the people canceling deals with him, it's hard to believe this isn't costing him a pile of money. I guess he will have to file for bankruptcy again and pass that expense on to others, just like he has done so many times before.

Also note that Trumps favorable rating is now higher than his unfavorable, which proves how fluid these things are.

The Republican horserace continues to be a contest of multiple candidates – with frontrunners sometimes ahead by only a few points, and no one dominating the race. In this week’s Economist/YouGov Poll, businessman Donald Trump leads among Republicans, ahead of Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, Florida Senator Marco Rubio and Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker.

Trump looks even better as a candidate this week when Republicans are asked for their second choice. When they are, Trump extends his lead. One in four Republicans who are registered to vote say he is their first or second choice.

But who are these Republicans? Trump’s statements on immigration may be striking a chord. Two-thirds of those who choose Trump first or second support the goals of the Tea Party, higher than the overall percentage of Republicans who do.

And just what does that tell you about the mentality of the republican party base

looking for a thrird party soon

With all the people canceling deals with him, it's hard to believe this isn't costing him a pile of money. I guess he will have to file for bankruptcy again and pass that expense on to others, just like he has done so many times before.
he has nothing to lose, a few bus-deals, he don't hold any office so he can't lose his seat. and he keep telling everyone he is "really righ" imo he is not going anywhere

The article is very clear that Donald Trump never filed for bankruptcy. Four corporations filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy either as part of winding up and dissulotion or reorganization, but none of them was a Donald Trump bankruptcy.

Read slower.

The article is very clear that Donald Trump never filed for bankruptcy. Four corporations filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy either as part of winding up and dissulotion or reorganization, but none of them was a Donald Trump bankruptcy.

Read slower.

Don't expect a libtard to understand the difference between you personally declaring bankruptcy vbrs the corporation you own declaring bankruptcy.

It overstrains their two gray cells.

"Trump Now Leads Polls of GOP Presidential Candidates - without spending a dime, a real idiot, lol"

Idiot, bigot, racist, and liar - Trump is the perfect GOP candidate.

anytime a libtard like you calls someone an idiot, it really proves they are geniuses, and when you call them racists it means that they have seen through the racist libtard rhetoric.

Read slower.

Don't expect a libtard to understand the difference between you personally declaring bankruptcy vbrs the corporation you own declaring bankruptcy.

It overstrains their two gray cells.

Right. They are both your losses and it is your fault, but if you have a corporation, you can pawn the loss on somebody else. Talk about getting free shit.......

And that is just what is refreshing about him. He says what he thinks and feels. He isn't going for population groupings.

Forum List

Back