Trump On 60 Minutes, 26 Minutes Of Lies, Deceptions, Incoherence, And Incompetence

What other leader in the entire world has to go on national TV and say they're not a baby? He also said it didn't matter what he did to others as long as he won. Winning and himself is all he cares about.
Liar.
Which part? It's all out there for everyone to see and hear.
You’re correct; and I saw it.
Leslie Stahl made an ass of herself.
I’m surprised she hasn’t been fired yet.

What other leader in the entire world has to go on national TV and say they're not a baby? He also said it didn't matter what he did to others as long as he won. Winning and himself is all he cares about.
Liar.

The state of New York allows interviews from its medium security prisons, so she will be able ask him the same questions again, if he isn’t being kept in isolation for his protection

Liar.

The state of New York allows interviews from its medium security prisons, so she will be able ask him the same questions again, if he isn’t being kept in isolation for his protection
Ad hominem.
The gist of her questions, “Wah!!! Why can’t you be nicer?!”.
Trump: I’m responsible for the welfare of the nation.
Stahl: Wah!!! Why can’t you be nicer?!

I’m shocked they aired it; it makes her look like an idiot.

When the news interviewer tried to treat him like one.
Trump never said any thing even close to that.
JFC! It's always someone else's fault isn't it? She didn't flatter him, praise him, and basically worship him, so it's her fault that she was DOING HER JOB, that about right?

Not when the last part was not correct.
I like that she did her job with the tough questions.
But she knew, that he knew ,all of things she listed on the information of Kim Jong-un.
That's an insult him and to all of us around his age.
We all know how ruthless that Dictator is.
So yes, she treated him like a baby that knows nothing.

Forum List

Back