Trump on the US-Mexico Border Wall: ‘We’re Going to Start Building’

He said he would not wait for negotiations with Mexico to be completed before starting to build a wall along the two countries' border.

And he means every words he says! Mr Trump and all his people are amazing! :) :thup:

11 Jan 2017
Trump on the US-Mexico Border Wall: 'We're Going to Start Building' - Breitbart
Where will he be starting? Can we watch?

All the liberals are invited to watch but... from Mexico. They promised to move out of the country if Trump wins anyway: to Mexico, Canada, Australia. Cher said she would move to Jupiter. Has anybody moved out yet? Liars...

I don't care if it explodes the Debt to $40 Trillion. Get Border Security done now.

He said he would not wait for negotiations with Mexico to be completed before starting to build a wall along the two countries' border.

And he means every words he says! Mr Trump and all his people are amazing! :) :thup:

11 Jan 2017
WE CAN WATCH!!!!!

sK8DUWI.gif

most of the people who want the wall are too stupid too know if one was ever built. Trump should say he built the wall and then just claim the media is lying when they say different.... his rubes will believe whatever he says like they always do

Well, i do have to acknowledge that there is a whole lotta Democrat Fake News out there. So yeah, i would have to seriously question anything coming from them. I admit that.
is that why you like reading fake republican news? even up the score?

most of the people who want the wall are too stupid too know if one was ever built. Trump should say he built the wall and then just claim the media is lying when they say different.... his rubes will believe whatever he says like they always do

Well, i do have to acknowledge that there is a whole lotta Democrat Fake News out there. So yeah, i would have to seriously question anything coming from them. I admit that.

Just being honest. I would have to seriously question anything Democrat Fake News like CNN and NBC say. I don't trust them. That's just how i feel.

I don't care if it explodes the Debt to $40 Trillion. Get Border Security done now.
a true fiscal conservative lol

Don't care about the Debt. Politicians are gonna continue spending us into Debt hell. Nothing's gonna change on that. So i'd like to see em spend the money on something worthwhile for once. I fully support pouring the $Billions into securing our border.

Just being honest. I would have to seriously question anything Democrat Fake News like CNN and NBC say. I don't trust them. That's just how i feel.

Same here.
They don't have a shred of credibility left anymore.

To late for the gringos in the southwest, The Reconquista is long underway

11 Jan 2017

All the liberals are invited to watch but... from Mexico. They promised to move out of the country if Trump wins anyway: to Mexico, Canada, Australia. Cher said she would move to Jupiter. Has anybody moved out yet? Liars...
They don't seem to have any real convictions.

i cant help but think of that wall pink floyd built when we were all about 16 years old.

11 Jan 2017

They don't seem to have any real convictions.
Just future convicts.

hillary-for-prison.jpg

From a Chicano web site:

"You Gringos better brush up on your Spanish. This is going to be our land soon enough. I suggest you grab a history book and check out how badly you screwed us over during the Mexican American War. We are only taking back what is rightfully ours. On top if that, we have had our way with your children. You will have little Chicano grand kids running after you soon enough."

From a Chicano web site:

"You Gringos better brush up on your Spanish. This is going to be our land soon enough. I suggest you grab a history book and check out how badly you screwed us over during the Mexican American War. We are only taking back what is rightfully ours. On top if that, we have had our way with your children. You will have little Chicano grand kids running after you soon enough."

you are just too much, frankly, :cuckoo:

From a Chicano web site:

Racist troll Batshit Boy trolling again.

Mexico was paid for the land they sold us after losing a war they started. Maybe Batshit Boy's Google Translate got the Spanish wrong.

From a Chicano web site:

Ahahaha after 3 days of air strikes, tanks and gunships the remaining Mexican's won't stop running until they get to Antarctica.

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico , "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas ; "We have an aging white America . They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. The Gringos are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Forum List

Back