Trump on the US-Mexico Border Wall: ‘We’re Going to Start Building’

He said he would not wait for negotiations with Mexico to be completed before starting to build a wall along the two countries' border.

And he means every words he says! Mr Trump and all his people are amazing! :) :thup:

11 Jan 2017
Trump on the US-Mexico Border Wall: 'We're Going to Start Building' - Breitbart

How much is our wall going to cost and why should we believe it will work?

“On the ‘fence’—it’s not a fence. It’s a wall. You just misreported it. We’re going to build a wall,” Trump said during a Wednesday press conference at Trump Tower in New York City.
It will cost us nothing and will work as well as the wall around the WH....

“I could wait about a year and a half until we finish our negotiations with Mexico, which will start immediately after we get into office. But I don’t want to wait. Mike Pence is leading an effort to get final approvals through various agencies and through Congress for the wall to begin.”

“I don’t feel like waiting a year or year and a half. We’re going to start building,” Trump added.

Go Trump!

spend and finance from the right; conspiracy or coincidence.

HISTORICAL FACT

Who says building a border wall won't work? The Chinese built one over 2,000 years ago and they still don't have any Mexicans.

They don't have too many illegals of any kind, because they:

1-want to protect their national sovereignty
2-aren't a welfare nation where you can get freebies just for entering the country
3-don't have part of its political leadership importing huge numbers of illegals as future voters since very few of the native born support their lunatic policies

HISTORICAL FACT

Who says building a border wall won't work? The Chinese built one over 2,000 years ago and they still don't have any Mexicans.

pretty good wall.

thank goodness for ancient Chinese secrets; we should build our Great Walls of America and start making money off them, from inception.
I'm hoping they make it a tourist attraction too....have restaurants built into it with Windows looking into Mexico....

HISTORICAL FACT

There are 65 nations on earth who have built walls/fences on their borders, and most of them do not have massive illegal alien influxes like the US. Only the far left wretched filth and their news media allies like the NYT have a problem with the US trying to protect its borders.

Get it done. I don't care how much it costs. If Trump can get Mexico to contribute, that'll be a nice bonus. But if it doesn't happen, he still needs to move forward with securing our border.

Just by withholding portions of the $25 BBN in remittances from the illegals in the US they can easily pay for it. Even better would be refusing to provide benefits to illegals for one whole week like healthcare, schooling, welfare, etc and you could pay for the wall many times over.

Get it done. I don't care how much it costs. If Trump can get Mexico to contribute, that'll be a nice bonus. But if it doesn't happen, he still needs to move forward with securing our border.

Just by withholding portions of the $25 BBN in remittances from the illegals in the US they can easily pay for it. Even better would be refusing to provide benefits to illegals for one whole week like healthcare, schooling, welfare, etc and you could pay for the wall many times over.

Yeah, i'm at a point where i just want border security done. Spend whatever it takes. Our Politicians spend the Tax Dollars on so many things i don't support. I mean, they spend several $Billions on securing foreign nations' borders. It's time for them to spend Tax Dollars on something i support. Pour the $Billions into securing our own border. Do it now.

Vladimir Putin will be delighted to see Donald Trump begin hostilities against a friendly democratic neighbor which Mexico has been for a very long time. The Kremlin's man in the Oval Office is working well even before he has been sworn-in.

Correct. What kind of country would we be without all those illegal narcotics coming in, people coming here to change our way of life and language, people going to our hospitals and not paying, and people coming here to earn money and send our American dollars back over the border? With neighbors like that, who needs friends?

Ray, the left doesn't understand that their illegal friends are getting less, and less, sympathetic, each and every day that passes. They need a new narrative because most of America is laughing at their crocodile tears.
Mexico along with Canada are America's nearest neighbors. Like Canada, Mexico is a democracy and it has friendly relations with the United States. This is as it should be. There are bonds between Mexico and the United States and a shared history which have left many reminders of Mexico's presence north of the border, not least the millions of American citizens of Mexican heritage. By maligning Mexico and its people as Donald Trump has done, an unnecessary tone of rift and ethnic tension is being encouraged by Donald Trump whose supporters follow by badmouthing their neighbors south of the border and their fellow-Americans from California to Texas. This is nasty work and one that should be resisted and replaced by tolerance as so many in those border states have done over the generations through intermarriage, adopting each other's culture and expressing it in many ways, not least in Tex-Mex food and music.

You people are ridiculous, you really are. I don't know about you, but neighbors don't come into my house, steal my stuff, kill my family, then march around and tell me I have to help them do it.

We have laws; and I have said it over and over------>don't like the laws, then get your peeps in congress to change them. Until that time, the law as it stands needs to be enforced! Mexico enforces their laws, don't they! Have you ever seen their illegal immigration laws? You would be surprised how they handle it, lol.

No leg to stand on, not a one of you! Keep spitting into the wind though, as we appreciate it blowing back into your faces as it has been this whole election season.

Wall is going up! Anyone can come legally. Those who want to come in illegally are going to get hosed, those here that are criminals are going to get sent back, period!

HISTORICAL FACT

pretty good wall.

thank goodness for ancient Chinese secrets; we should build our Great Walls of America and start making money off them, from inception.
I'm hoping they make it a tourist attraction too....have restaurants built into it with Windows looking into Mexico....
I liked the piece of existing wall I saw on the news this morning--you could see through the slats but it looked really substantial.

Vladimir Putin will be delighted to see Donald Trump begin hostilities against a friendly democratic neighbor which Mexico has been for a very long time. The Kremlin's man in the Oval Office is working well even before he has been sworn-in.

Correct. What kind of country would we be without all those illegal narcotics coming in, people coming here to change our way of life and language, people going to our hospitals and not paying, and people coming here to earn money and send our American dollars back over the border? With neighbors like that, who needs friends?

Ray, the left doesn't understand that their illegal friends are getting less, and less, sympathetic, each and every day that passes. They need a new narrative because most of America is laughing at their crocodile tears.
Mexico along with Canada are America's nearest neighbors. Like Canada, Mexico is a democracy and it has friendly relations with the United States. This is as it should be. There are bonds between Mexico and the United States and a shared history which have left many reminders of Mexico's presence north of the border, not least the millions of American citizens of Mexican heritage. By maligning Mexico and its people as Donald Trump has done, an unnecessary tone of rift and ethnic tension is being encouraged by Donald Trump whose supporters follow by badmouthing their neighbors south of the border and their fellow-Americans from California to Texas. This is nasty work and one that should be resisted and replaced by tolerance as so many in those border states have done over the generations through intermarriage, adopting each other's culture and expressing it in many ways, not least in Tex-Mex food and music.

You people are ridiculous, you really are. I don't know about you, but neighbors don't come into my house, steal my stuff, kill my family, then march around and tell me I have to help them do it.

We have laws; and I have said it over and over------>don't like the laws, then get your peeps in congress to change them. Until that time, the law as it stands needs to be enforced! Mexico enforces their laws, don't they! Have you ever seen their illegal immigration laws? You would be surprised how they handle it, lol.

No leg to stand on, not a one of you! Keep spitting into the wind though, as we appreciate it blowing back into your faces as it has been this whole election season.

Wall is going up! Anyone can come legally. Those who want to come in illegally are going to get hosed, those here that are criminals are going to get sent back, period!

Well said. Thanks. It is time to secure the border and end Illegal Immigration. And i don't mean 'Slow Illegal Immigration.' I mean End Illegal Immigration.

Yeah, i'm at a point where i just want border security done. Spend whatever it takes. Our Politicians spend the Tax Dollars on so many things i don't support. I mean, they spend several $Billions on securing foreign nations' borders. It's time for them to spend Tax Dollars on something i support. Pour the $Billions into securing our own border. Do it now.
and, all of this, while lowering taxes.

why not a border wall tax so the right can say, "hell no, we won't go, if there are any tax increases, to look tough".

why not a border wall tax so the right can say, "hell no, we won't go, if there are any tax increases, to look tough".

Whatever it takes. If our Politicians can spend $Billions in Tax Dollars securing foreign nations' borders, it can do the same here at home. It's time.

Trump says he's gonna "force" Mexico to pay for the wall. Obviously Trump thinks he's the new world dictator.

Whatever it takes. If our Politicians can spend $Billions in Tax Dollars securing foreign nations' borders, it can do the same here at home. It's time.
time to raise taxes and fix that precedent for the republicans. let's see how long they stay in office.

He said he would not wait for negotiations with Mexico to be completed before starting to build a wall along the two countries' border.

And he means every words he says! Mr Trump and all his people are amazing! :) :thup:

11 Jan 2017
Trump on the US-Mexico Border Wall: 'We're Going to Start Building' - Breitbart
You and your children and your grandchildren would be paying for that wall for decades to come.

Unfortunately I have to pay for it too, you bastard.

Mexico won't pay a cent.

There's only ONE thing conservatives are good at. Getting conservatives to spend their money on stupid shit.

Have you bought your liberal tears mug yet?

time to raise taxes and fix that precedent for the republicans. let's see how long they stay in office.

Run up the Debt to $40 Trillion. I don't care. Our Politicians are gonna do that anyway. So it's time to spend the Taxpayer cash on something worthwhile. Pour as much cash as possible into securing our border and rebuilding Obama's dismantled Immigration System. I fully support that.

Run up the Debt to $40 Trillion. I don't care. Our Politicians are gonna do that anyway. So it's time to spend the Taxpayer cash on something worthwhile. Pour as much cash as possible into securing our border and rebuilding Obama's dismantled Immigration System. I fully support that.
no capitalism required; i got it.

no capitalism required; i got it.

Not interested in the whining. Just get it done. Spend whatever it takes. I fully support that.

Trump says he's gonna "force" Mexico to pay for the wall. Obviously Trump thinks he's the new world dictator.

Without the $25 BBN per year in remittances sent from their transplanted illegal alien population sent to the US because they cannot maintain a functional country, the mexican government would collapse. The parasitical relationship central/south america has had with the US for decades will no longer be tolerated, and these people are going to need to build their own countries that do not depend upon massive transfers of their poor to the US for jobs.

Forum List

Back