Trump On Twitter To Democrats: Steinle Verdict Will Come Back To Hit You In 2018 And 2020

i am still waiting for the nancy pelosi response of,, "Look, people die every day in our nation, I feel sorry for the family of Michelle Steenly, but like I said, people die and get murdered every day here, I don't know why millions of Americans are so very upset over letting this murderer off the hook".

liberals dont care if anyone gets murdered, so long as they can buy their summer/winter homes with our tax dollars

i am still waiting for the nancy pelosi response of,, "Look, people die every day in our nation, I feel sorry for the family of Michelle Steenly, but like I said, people die and get murdered every day here, I don't know why millions of Americans are so very upset over letting this murderer off the hook".
Her name was Kate, Rex.

That is what we need, a POTUS undermining the judicial process in our country. what a fucking moron he is.

All these lying hypocrite partisan hacks that are crying to Moore to get his day in court are now pissed that someone got their day in court.

You people make me want to puke

That is what we need, a POTUS undermining the judicial process in our country. what a fucking moron he is.

All these lying hypocrite partisan hacks that are crying to Moore to get his day in court are now pissed that someone got their day in court.

That trial was not a judicial process. It was a political process.

You're so sensitive! Your parents must be sooooo proud!

You are as fucked up as Trump. And morons like you claim to care about the constituion. what a fucking joke you are

Her name was Kate, Rex.
of course, I was doing my impression of the very senile Pelosi. wouldnt surprise me if she even got her name wrong when interviewed

You are as fucked up as Trump.

I'm the President? Cool.

Well, the verdict appears to have been consistent with the evidence adduced at trial. It was a tragic accident, inflated to a non-homicide by an aggressive prosecutor.

HOWEVER, the fucker should not have been in the United States, hence the death of this poor woman can be directly attributed to Leftist thwarting of the immigration laws of the U.S.

It will be "Willie Horton" all over again in 2020.

You are as fucked up as Trump. And morons like you claim to care about the constituion. what a fucking joke you are
Did the illegal alien who killed Kate Steinle care about the Constitution and our laws?

I'm the President? Cool.

Nope, just a fascist scumbag

Did the illegal alien who killed Kate Steinle care about the Constitution and our laws?

Nope he did not. But that still does not mean we ignore our Constitution and our laws. If we do that we are no different than him.

I'm the President? Cool.

You appear not to know what fascism is.

I'm the President? Cool.

Sure I do, it is a radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power. There is nothing more dictatorial than attacking our legal system. I am sure if you had your way we would just go back to lynching in the street, who needs judges and juries?

I'm the President? Cool.

Sure I do, it is a radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power. There is nothing more dictatorial than attacking our legal system. I am sure if you had your way we would just go back to lynching in the street, who needs judges and juries?
I do agree we should return back to the Jim Crow days when America was at its finest. Substandard people like negroes and wetbacks knew their place in a society created by the innovative Whites. It's time they learn to respect us again.

I'm the President? Cool.

I do agree we should return back to the Jim Crow days when America was at its finest. Substandard people like negroes and wetbacks knew their place in a society created by the innovative Whites. It's time they learn to respect us again.

you and billy must get along well

I'm the President? Cool.

you and billy must get along well

We often agree, but not on this issue. Frankly, I'd keep the "negroes and wetbacks" and lose the Democrats.

I'm the President? Cool.

Thinking Error: gaslighting

Forum List

Back