Trump On Twitter To Democrats: Steinle Verdict Will Come Back To Hit You In 2018 And 2020

That is what we need, a POTUS undermining the judicial process in our country. what a fucking moron he is.

All these lying hypocrite partisan hacks that are crying to Moore to get his day in court are now pissed that someone got their day in court.

You people make me want to puke
Where were you during the Obama administration?

Obama’s DOJ pretty attacked every verdict they didn’t like when it came to race related cases.

That is what we need, a POTUS undermining the judicial process in our country. what a fucking moron he is.

All these lying hypocrite partisan hacks that are crying to Moore to get his day in court are now pissed that someone got their day in court.

That trial was not a judicial process. It was a political process.

You are as fucked up as Trump.

I'm the President? Cool.

Nope, just a fascist scumbag
Thinking Error: gaslighting

spinny_4118.jpg

Where were you during the Obama administration?

Obama’s DOJ pretty attacked every verdict they didn’t like when it came to race related cases.

Yes they did. It was wrong then and it is wrong now. I called them out on it and I will call out this Admin on it.

Forum List

Back