Trump Orders 50% Reduction in UN Funding

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I still say move the UN out of NY and to Uganda where the UN people can focus on real issues instead of where to eat before the Broadway play.

President Trump’s administration has told the State Department to cut more than 50 percent of U.S. funding to United Nations programs, Foreign Policy reported.

The push for the drastic reductions comes as the White House is scheduled to release its 2018 topline budget proposal Thursday, which is expected to include a 37 percent cut to the State Department and U.S. Agency for International Development budgets.

It’s not clear if Trump’s budget plan, from the Office of Management and Budget, would reflect the full extent of Trump’s proposed cuts to the U.N.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has suggested phasing in the major reductions over the coming three years.

One official close the administration told Foreign Policy that Tillerson has flexibility about how best to implement the reduction.

Trump wants UN funds cut more than 50 percent: report

You are REALLY making me happy today, weather! This and that EO is GREAT news!

I still say move the UN out of NY and to Uganda where the UN people can focus on real issues instead of where to eat before the Broadway play.

President Trump’s administration has told the State Department to cut more than 50 percent of U.S. funding to United Nations programs, Foreign Policy reported.

The push for the drastic reductions comes as the White House is scheduled to release its 2018 topline budget proposal Thursday, which is expected to include a 37 percent cut to the State Department and U.S. Agency for International Development budgets.

It’s not clear if Trump’s budget plan, from the Office of Management and Budget, would reflect the full extent of Trump’s proposed cuts to the U.N.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has suggested phasing in the major reductions over the coming three years.

One official close the administration told Foreign Policy that Tillerson has flexibility about how best to implement the reduction.

why not 75%?

why not 75%?
I would have evicted them from NY and declared eminent domain on the property.

Forum List

Back