Trump plagiarized Hitler?

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
I'm going to say yes. Ivana DID say that he kept THAT book by his bedside. Perhaps Bannon dumbed it down a little bit for the Volksgenossen, but hey...

I'm going to say yes. Ivana DID say that he kept THAT book by his bedside. Perhaps Bannon dumbed it down a little bit for the Volksgenossen, but hey...

Oh my God! One word is used twice in the first sentence are three is basically nothing else similar!

Impeach him now! [\sarcasm]

laughing-man-animated-gif.gif

Give it a rest.

The election is over.

Trump won.

Trump is now President Trump.

He will go down in history now, one way or the other.

Either he will turn out to be a fantastic president like Reagan or FDR, or he will turn out to be an inept president like Carter or GHB Bush.

What was that about? Not even close. Your handle describes your post perfectly. Well, I got things to do.

funny_bee_why_bee_is_golden_berro_website.gif

Give it a rest.

The election is over.

Trump won.

Trump is now President Trump.

He will go down in history now, one way or the other.

Either he will turn out to be a fantastic president like Reagan or FDR, or he will turn out to be an inept president like Carter or GHB Bush.
TRUMP MUST FIND A WAY TO GOVERN FOR ALL THE PEOPLE.....NOT JUST THE CONSERVATIVES AND "RUSSIANS" THAT PUT HIM OFFICE.

Forum List

Back