Trump planning to spend $2-10 mln a week on ads

He's hired two well-versed companies to lay out the ads for him. I read where he plans to put up $25 million on the campaign.

So what? Jeb's already laid out over $100 million and it isn't getting him anywhere.

Of course, we'll still see lots and lots of free stuff on the Donald in the same time.

GOOD , I just hope that the Trump has enough left to buy lunch !!

that'd be the WALL , Trump will have lunch on me and his other supporters IceWeasel !!

OK my fellow Liberals, here's the plan: If Trump loses either Iowa or New Hampshire, we all post threads claiming he's finished. If Trump wins either Iowa or New Hampshire, we all post threads claiming he can't win the General or that the Establishment will withhold his nomination. Time is short and we are desperate. Lies are permitted as usual. Trump is 2 points below Hillary in some polling and even leading our Queen in one poll. Everything is on the table. All stops are out. Attack Trumps, wife, his children. his dog. Attack! Attack! Attack!

For decades the gutless GOP establishment candidates have been petrified to attack Dem's. If you say this you are branded a racist, that and you are branded a sexist, a homophone, etc. so when the Dem's kick them in the balls they just smile and apologize.

Trump doesn't care, he's apt to call Hillary a lying bitch to her face on national TV so it will be interesting to see if he really lets her have it in these ads.

Forum List

Back