Trump Proven CORRECT On Ransom Money Video!

YO Tom .. I have a suggestion.

next time you start a troll thread, make sure you start one that can't be shoved back up your ass sideways ..

just sayin'

Got the shit magnet pinning at 10 with this OP. The video Trump claimed he saw was actually the plane with the ransomed hostages getting off....after they'd waited in Tehran for the money to arrive. This video does exist, and proves Trump is correct as the headline states....you worthless loser progs best shut up and admit your MESSiah just put a target on every American abroad.

Got the shit magnet pinning at 10 with this OP. The video Trump claimed he saw was actually the plane with the ransomed hostages getting off....after they'd waited in Tehran for the money to arrive. This video does exist, and proves Trump is correct as the headline states....you worthless loser progs best shut up and admit your MESSiah just put a target on every American abroad.

You're really not very bright, are you.

next time you start a troll thread, make sure you start one that can't be shoved back up your ass sideways ..

just sayin'

Yo, shithead...this video exists....and when I want advice from a pissant troll like you, I'll PM ya.

You're really not very bright, are you.

Obviously brighter than you are, turd-boy.

Here's a screen-grab from a video from the mullahs bragging they mugged the pinhead Obama:

iran-cash-1.jpg

And of course Barry will claim it's more "manufactured outrage", proving once again he's still not in the Clinton-class of caught lying dirtbags.

Here’s The Iranian Video Of “Hostages for Pallets of Money” CNN and Washington Post Claim Doesn’t Exist…

Donnie has already walked back his lie ... pay attention.

on second thought, don't pay attention ... your ignorance is worth a good laugh.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Exactly, Mr. Siete, I was just going to say that Mr. Trump has already retracted his claim. Tsk, tsk, Mr. Horn. Do you understand now why you're not smarter than a 5th grader? This image could be of anything taken anywhere and wouldn't stand up in a court of law....it would be laughed at by the defense...and the judge.

The image is correct...you progs just got your shitburger handed back to you.....chew slowly and enjoy. LMAO!

Even when you are wrong you can't admit it huh? So you are an even bigger fuck off than Trump is. Even he knows when to give it up. What a loser you must be. I bet you are angry and your wife hates you.

just sayin'

Yo, shithead...this video exists....and when I want advice from a pissant troll like you, I'll PM ya.
Yea, just like the video of all the muslim Americans cheering after 9-11. Where is your link proving you and Trump are actually right. How come Trump is not saying he's right and you are?

Trump is right. He could shoot someone and you'd still support him.

Imagine this is our president the next 4 years. LOL.

Even when you are wrong you can't admit it huh? So you are an even bigger fuck off than Trump is. Even he knows when to give it up. What a loser you must be. I bet you are angry and your wife hates you.

Hardly...I've succeeded at everything I've ever done...you on the other hand are a sullen LOSER without a single accomplishment. Little wonder you're a useful pawn for Hideous Hillary and her breadcrumb handouts you rely on.

Here's a screen-grab from a video from the mullahs bragging they mugged the pinhead Obama:

iran-cash-1.jpg

And of course Barry will claim it's more "manufactured outrage", proving once again he's still not in the Clinton-class of caught lying dirtbags.

Here’s The Iranian Video Of “Hostages for Pallets of Money” CNN and Washington Post Claim Doesn’t Exist…

Donnie has already walked back his lie ... pay attention.

on second thought, don't pay attention ... your ignorance is worth a good laugh.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Exactly, Mr. Siete, I was just going to say that Mr. Trump has already retracted his claim. Tsk, tsk, Mr. Horn. Do you understand now why you're not smarter than a 5th grader? This image could be of anything taken anywhere and wouldn't stand up in a court of law....it would be laughed at by the defense...and the judge.

The image is correct...you progs just got your shitburger handed back to you.....chew slowly and enjoy. LMAO!
What does it look like when Trump's been proven wrong?

Hardly...I've succeeded at everything I've ever done...you on the other hand are a sullen LOSER without a single accomplishment. Little wonder you're a useful pawn for Hideous Hillary and her breadcrumb handouts you rely on.
What have you done that you succeeded in? The watermelon spitting contest? Marrying one of the fat girls in your high school? What?

$400M to the mullahs....don't you losers wish you lived in Iran now? Think of all the hash oil and arugula and kale you could buy with a piece of that. Hey, how about we arrange for you to be deported to Iran to enhance your EBT haul...yes?

What have you done that you succeeded in? The watermelon spitting contest? Marrying one of the fat girls in your high school? What?

Now now Boob Boy...don't get so bitter you start spitting up that acid-reflux now....your breath would already peel paint.

$400M to the mullahs....don't you losers wish you lived in Iran now? Think of all the hash oil and arugula and kale you could buy with a piece of that. Hey, how about we arrange for you to be deported to Iran to enhance your EBT haul...yes?

Nah, something tells me I'm gonna be glad I stuck around in November.

Nah, something tells me I'm gonna be glad I stuck around in November.

So you're content to support a menopausal witch who traffics in US intel while enriching herself with Wall Street and arab mega-bucks. A woman who continues to insist Comey cleared her of all the espionage she engaged in and the lies she told you dopes. When she's finally locked away in a nuthouse you can blame it all on "global warming" and the Second Amendment.

except fulfilling debts :D

iran-cash-1.jpg

Wow, dude. Your timing is impeccable. :eusa_clap:

Tom is a Trumpbot, stupidity is expected.

We can't hear you since you have your head so far up Hillary's ass

projecting again?

Trump backs off false Iran video claim - CNNPolitics.com

I want nothing to do with her ass.....so jillian where do you have problems.with hillary?

Forum List

Back