Trump Proven CORRECT On Ransom Money Video!

$400M to the mullahs....don't you losers wish you lived in Iran now? Think of all the hash oil and arugula and kale you could buy with a piece of that. Hey, how about we arrange for you to be deported to Iran to enhance your EBT haul...yes?

Nah, something tells me I'm gonna be glad I stuck around in November.

So you're content to support a menopausal witch who traffics in US intel while enriching herself with Wall Street and arab mega-bucks. A woman who continues to insist Comey cleared her of all the espionage she engaged in and the lies she told you dopes. When she's finally locked away in a nuthouse you can blame it all on "global warming" and the Second Amendment.

Or maybe I'll get a chance to laugh at stupid nutbags such as yourself.

Oh, the possibilities....

Got the shit magnet pinning at 10 with this OP. The video Trump claimed he saw was actually the plane with the ransomed hostages getting off....after they'd waited in Tehran for the money to arrive. This video does exist, and proves Trump is correct as the headline states....you worthless loser progs best shut up and admit your MESSiah just put a target on every American abroad.
Even when you are wrong you can't admit it huh? So you are an even bigger fuck off than Trump is. Even he knows when to give it up. What a loser you must be. I bet you are angry and your wife hates you.

Hardly...I've succeeded at everything I've ever done...you on the other hand are a sullen LOSER without a single accomplishment. Little wonder you're a useful pawn for Hideous Hillary and her breadcrumb handouts you rely on.

Well, except for this thread of course.

Here's a screen-grab from a video from the mullahs bragging they mugged the pinhead Obama:

iran-cash-1.jpg

And of course Barry will claim it's more "manufactured outrage", proving once again he's still not in the Clinton-class of caught lying dirtbags.

Here’s The Iranian Video Of “Hostages for Pallets of Money” CNN and Washington Post Claim Doesn’t Exist…

Donnie has already walked back his lie ... pay attention.

on second thought, don't pay attention ... your ignorance is worth a good laugh.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

His supporters are so punchy from being told one thing and then it being to exact opposite that they just dont care anymore.

Like I said earlier....this OP is like putting stink bait on a muskrat trap....the rodents come sniffing around and WHACK their world goes black. The community organizer got shanked by the mullahs and paid them off with OUR money....his pitiful little lies about it would embarrass normal persons...but progs eat it with a spoon like good little elves.

Last edited:
Here's a screen-grab from a video from the mullahs bragging they mugged the pinhead Obama:

iran-cash-1.jpg

And of course Barry will claim it's more "manufactured outrage", proving once again he's still not in the Clinton-class of caught lying dirtbags.

Here’s The Iranian Video Of “Hostages for Pallets of Money” CNN and Washington Post Claim Doesn’t Exist…

Wow, dude. Your timing is impeccable. :eusa_clap:

Tom is a Trumpbot, stupidity is expected.

We can't hear you since you have your head so far up Hillary's ass

projecting again?

Trump backs off false Iran video claim - CNNPolitics.com

I want nothing to do with her ass.....so jillian where do you have problems.with hillary?

No, you're more interested in wrinkly old orangutan ass.

Another rightwing cut-&-paste hit-job.

The U.S. owed Iran 4 million from a documented arrangement made when the Shaw was in power, from the 70s.

FYI: The Shaw was put in power because he agreed to be an advocate for western energy interests.

The original poster is a pure partisan. Meaning: he would never - and I mean never - condemn the Reagan administration for actually getting caught exchanging arms for hostages. Reagan performed this anti-Constitutional action completely in the shadows as part of a larger web of dark operations in Nicaragua.

The agreement to reimburse Iran was made over year ago - and it was formerly approved by the republican congress.

The OP is a cut & paste hack who dutifully attacks the opposition party on behalf of dear leader. I suspect he is part of the non-college educated white male Trump movement - angry, uninformed and willing to lie to get his country back.

Like I said earlier....this OP is like putting stink bait on a muskrat TRAP....the rodents come sniffing around and WHACK their world goes black. The community organizer got shanked by the mullahs and paid them off with OUR money....his pitiful little lies about it would embarrass normal persons...but progs eat it with a spoon like good little elves.

You OP is a lie, nothing more, hell even Trump admitted it and that's something.

Like I said earlier....this OP is like putting stink bait on a muskrat TRAP....the rodents come sniffing around and WHACK their world goes black. The community organizer got shanked by the mullahs and paid them off with OUR money....his pitiful little lies about it would embarrass normal persons...but progs eat it with a spoon like good little elves.

You OP is a lie, nothing more, hell even Trump admitted it and that's something.

You dont think a ransom occurred....you are a fucking moron

Nope, it was never our money and we already knew we were giving it back to them.

Got the shit magnet pinning at 10 with this OP. The video Trump claimed he saw was actually the plane with the ransomed hostages getting off....after they'd waited in Tehran for the money to arrive. This video does exist, and proves Trump is correct as the headline states....you worthless loser progs best shut up and admit your MESSiah just put a target on every American abroad.
Even when you are wrong you can't admit it huh? So you are an even bigger fuck off than Trump is. Even he knows when to give it up. What a loser you must be. I bet you are angry and your wife hates you.

Hardly...I've succeeded at everything I've ever done...you on the other hand are a sullen LOSER without a single accomplishment. Little wonder you're a useful pawn for Hideous Hillary and her breadcrumb handouts you rely on.
What have you done that you succeeded in? The watermelon spitting contest? Marrying one of the fat girls in your high school? What?

Now now Boob Boy...don't get so bitter you start spitting up that acid-reflux now....your breath would already peel paint.
I went back to see all the threads you have started. You are/were clearly a Rubio supporter. That makes you a total douche bag. You also hated Trump/Cruz/Jeb so I will give you credit for not being a total moron but now here you are firmly on the Trump band wagon. You're an idiot! LOL

You also have a big problem with Obama and Clinton. Wake up you fool. I can tell you don't make enough money to be a member of the GOP.

Again, if Tom Horn or anyone on the right was or is willing to condemn Reagan for paying off Iranian terrorists with our money, than we'd take him seriously when he invents a story about Obama.

But here is the problem. Tom Horn not only refuses to condemn his party for doing what he accuses Obama of doing, but he is willing to lie for his cause.

In short, he is doing what the entire Trump movement is doing: pedaling fake scandals rather than making actual policy proposals. If Trump loses in November, it will because the angry, uneducated Tea Party base polluted what should have been an actual discussion of Trump's policies.

Nope, it was never our money and we already knew we were giving it back to them.

To a regime that's murdered thousands of GIs in Iraq with their exported IEDs....A regime that held Americans from our embassy in Tehran for years before Reagan came into office and scared them shitless. A regime that beats women, executes Christians for being Christians, and is building nuclear weapons to destroy Israel. That's who you've climbed into bed with...enjoy their peckers up your butt, fag.

To a regime that's murdered thousands of GIs in Iraq with their exported IEDs....A regime that held Americans from our embassy in Tehran for years before Reagan came into office and scared their asses shitless. A regime that beats women, executed Christians for being Christians, and is building nuclear weapons to destroy Israel. That's who you've climbed into bed with...enjoy their peckers up your butt, fag.

I thought Reagan climbed into bed with Iran when he sold them weapons, no?

Other than that, nobody is for the Iranian government, moron. It's this over the top rhetoric that makes you guys look ridiculous.

To a regime that's murdered thousands of GIs in Iraq with their exported IEDs....A regime that held Americans from our embassy in Tehran for years before Reagan came into office and scared them shitless. A regime that beats women, executes Christians for being Christians, and is building nuclear weapons to destroy Israel. That's who you've climbed into bed with...enjoy their peckers up your butt, fag.
If you are going to take the name of Tom Horn you should be man enough to be a man and admit when you make a mistake instead of groveling and whining like something far less than a man of integrity.

To a regime that's murdered thousands of GIs in Iraq with their exported IEDs....A regime that held Americans from our embassy in Tehran for years before Reagan came into office and scared their asses shitless. A regime that beats women, executed Christians for being Christians, and is building nuclear weapons to destroy Israel. That's who you've climbed into bed with...enjoy their peckers up your butt, fag.

I thought Reagan climbed into bed with Iran when he sold them weapons, no?

Other than that, nobody is for the Iranian government, moron. It's this over the top rhetoric that makes you guys look ridiculous.

No, the missiles were DUDS, but you don't know that because you're stupid and never bothered finding that out. And money was secured to finance the Contras after your Rat Congress reneged on funding... which really enraged your little commie-loving tush. You're worthless just like the muslim fake in the Oval Office.

If you are going to take the name of Tom Horn you should be man enough to be a man and admit when you make a mistake instead of groveling and whining like something far less than a man of integrity.

He's a THINO.

iran-cash-1.jpg

It wasn't ransom money.

It was an issue of an arms deal from 1979.

FAIL you.

FAIL Trump.

The cash was theirs, we were just holding it until the international courts decided.

How fucking stupid are you?

He's a THINO.

ESAD fag.

Forum List

Back