Trump Proven Right AGAIN

The lefties know it's true, but they're too lazy or stupid to think on their own......they need "direction"

“Are you a paid professional?” MSNBC anchor Hallie Jackson asked Archila.

“I work for a community organization, I work for a network of community organizations,” Archila said, adding that it is her “job” to organize people into action.

“If the president wants to know whether I work for a social justice organization, the answer is yes. And I’ve worked for a social justice organization since I was 23. That’s not news,” she asserted.”

Yep, it’s been going on since Bush was in office, if not longer.

“I work for a community organization, I work for a network of community organizations,” Archila said, adding that it is her “job” to organize people into action.

“If the president wants to know whether I work for a social justice organization, the answer is yes. And I’ve worked for a social justice organization since I was 23. That’s not news,” she asserted.”

Does that invalidate what was said?

Democrats, snowflakes, and libtards dumped on President Trump's 'Conspiracy Theory' about the Anti-Kavanaugh 'Elevator Protestors' working for George Soros...

...until one dropped a 'bombshell':

"I AM!"

Elevator Protester Admits She Works For Soros-Funded Organization
So all the protesters that organize conservative bullshit like he March For Life; people who protest that work for campaigns, or pro-life groups, or religious groups, etc. I guess they can all be dismissed too.

More-

One of the two protesters who confronted Flake in the elevator is Ana Maria Archila, an executive director of the Center for Popular Democracy (CPD). The other protester, Maria Gallagher, is an activist with the group. The CPD is indeed heavily funded by George Soros through the Open Society Foundation.

The Center for Popular Democracy’s homepage features an image of Archila and Gallagher yelling at Flake and urges supporters to “join” Archila.”

Everything they said was lies about Kavanaugh, what they are paid to do.

No, what she said was invalid because it was invalid. No one Ford named as being present collaborated her accusations.

Libards are lying idiots.

Democrats, snowflakes, and libtards dumped on President Trump's 'Conspiracy Theory' about the Anti-Kavanaugh 'Elevator Protestors' working for George Soros...

"I AM!"

So all the protesters that organize conservative bullshit like he March For Life; people who protest that work for campaigns, or pro-life groups, or religious groups, etc. I guess they can all be dismissed too.
At least they don't get violent and break laws like the commie left.

the chucky schoomer reaction to Kava winning today?
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryhug_1_:

Wahhh !!! Wahhh!,,,I Want My Mommy !!! wooo hoo hooo !!:crybaby:

"I AM!"

Because they’re pussies

Nah, but at least you admit to what yours are.

"I AM!"

Because they’re pussies

"I AM!"

Because they’re pussies
You have a comprehension problem? Fuckin’ pussy.

Actually, no. You just fell right into your own crap.

"I AM!"

Because they’re pussies
You have a comprehension problem? Fuckin’ pussy.

Last edited:

"I AM!"

The funniest thing is the idiots who work for Moveon.org....this was the organization created by democrats to get people to ignore the sexual assault claims against bill clinton and to "move on" to other topics..... left wing democrats are so stupid....

Yes

-Geaux

Forum List

Back