Trump Proven Right AGAIN

Trump proven right again !!! and Dick Turbin is still a {fill in the blank}

Nah, but at least you admit to what yours are.
Democrats, snowflakes, and libtards dumped on President Trump's 'Conspiracy Theory' about the Anti-Kavanaugh 'Elevator Protestors' working for George Soros...

...until one dropped a 'bombshell':

"I AM!"

Elevator Protester Admits She Works For Soros-Funded Organization
So all the protesters that organize conservative bullshit like he March For Life; people who protest that work for campaigns, or pro-life groups, or religious groups, etc. I guess they can all be dismissed too.
At least they don't get violent and break laws like the commie left.
Because they’re pussies
You have a comprehension problem? Fuckin’ pussy.
The pussies are on the left. Proving how retarded they are constantly.

Nah, but at least you admit to what yours are.
Democrats, snowflakes, and libtards dumped on President Trump's 'Conspiracy Theory' about the Anti-Kavanaugh 'Elevator Protestors' working for George Soros...

...until one dropped a 'bombshell':

"I AM!"

Elevator Protester Admits She Works For Soros-Funded Organization
So all the protesters that organize conservative bullshit like he March For Life; people who protest that work for campaigns, or pro-life groups, or religious groups, etc. I guess they can all be dismissed too.
At least they don't get violent and break laws like the commie left.
Because they’re pussies
You have a comprehension problem? Fuckin’ pussy.
No problem, just know libtards are the pussies.

“Are you a paid professional?” MSNBC anchor Hallie Jackson asked Archila.

“I work for a community organization, I work for a network of community organizations,” Archila said, adding that it is her “job” to organize people into action.

“If the president wants to know whether I work for a social justice organization, the answer is yes. And I’ve worked for a social justice organization since I was 23. That’s not news,” she asserted.”

Yep, it’s been going on since Bush was in office, if not longer.
Does that invalidate what was said?
Libards are lying idiots.

Aweome post.

Forum List

Back