Trump Redirects WHO Funding to Red Cross and Samaritan’s Purse

I’ve done a lot of volunteer hours with Samaritan’s Purse, fantastic organization in a crisis.

Samaritan's Purse? Is that okay?

And I didn't know he could allocate $$ wherever he wants.

Well, the Red Cross and Samaritan's Purse are gonna need the cash if he disassociates from the international health organization trying to coordinate the fight against this virus.

I wish it was October 30. That goddamned joker has to be stopped. He doesn't even know enough not to give tax payer money to religious organizations.

Samaritan's Purse is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid organization that provides aid to people in physical need as a key part of its Christian missionary work. ... The name of the organization is derived from the New Testament Parable of the Good Samaritan. Samaritan's Purse works in more than 100 countries.

MAGA.
I’m sure it’s triggered the Leftards for some stupid reason.

Red Cross Ii do not trust one bit they were caught in a gawd dam scandal a few years ago. Then again who hasn't been caught in something with these gawd dam crooked azz corporations constantly ripping ppl off and we the idiots continue to let it happen. We just bend over and keep on taking it like good little hunger game bitches.

Well, the Red Cross and Samaritan's Purse are gonna need the cash if he disassociates from the international health organization trying to coordinate the fight against this virus.

I wish it was October 30. That goddamned joker has to be stopped. He doesn't even know enough not to give tax payer money to religious organizations.

Samaritan's Purse is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid organization that provides aid to people in physical need as a key part of its Christian missionary work. ... The name of the organization is derived from the New Testament Parable of the Good Samaritan. Samaritan's Purse works in more than 100 countries.
CBAA7A52-2451-4DF8-A4E1-E95821327A4B.jpeg

So the government can’t help St Judes hospital for children?

So the government can’t help St Judes hospital for children?
Although it was named after Thomas's patron saint, St. Jude is not a Catholic hospital and is a secular institution not affiliated with any religious organization.

View attachment 324877
When lefties make a point we can't refute, just call them names.

He doesn't even know enough not to give tax payer money to religious organizations.
Kinda like Newsom giving 125 mil to illegals.
Illegals aren't a religious organization, either.
Do you have a problem with Newsom taking tax dollars and giving them to illegals?
Answer my questions. Is it okay for him to (1) allocate funds where he likes, unilaterally (I honestly don't know) and (2) can taxpayer funds be given to religious organizations?

He doesn't even know enough not to give tax payer money to religious organizations.
Kinda like Newsom giving 125 mil to illegals.
Illegals aren't a religious organization, either.
Do you have a problem with Newsom taking tax dollars and giving them to illegals?
Answer my questions. Is it okay for him to (1) allocate funds where he likes, unilaterally (I honestly don't know) and (2) can taxpayer funds be given to religious organizations?
Dodge noted.

Forum List

Back