Trump Redirects WHO Funding to Red Cross and Samaritan’s Purse

Okay, I've been to White House.gov and I've googled several ways, and it appears NY Post just tossed Samaritan's Purse name out there as an example of an international health organization, like the Red Cross. The Blaze repeated it verbatim, but the other site that shared it did not specify any specific organization names.

The White House explained that they would notify OMB/Congress of the specific funds that need to redirected.

So it IS fake news, started by the Post. It didn't fly far, though.

He doesn't even know enough not to give tax payer money to religious organizations.
Kinda like Newsom giving 125 mil to illegals.
Illegals aren't a religious organization, either.
Do you have a problem with Newsom taking tax dollars and giving them to illegals?
Answer my questions. Is it okay for him to (1) allocate funds where he likes, unilaterally (I honestly don't know) and (2) can taxpayer funds be given to religious organizations?
I can understand why you think Samaritan’s Purse does not qualify for government money. Very rare for non Christians to help those in need.

But SCOTUS has already ruled that organizations like them can obtain government funding.

Leftists think it's great when the Planned Parenthood death cult gets taxpayer money, but hate it when Christian organizations that actually help people get Federal funds.

Samaritan's Purse? Is that okay?

And I didn't know he could allocate $$ wherever he wants.

Well, the Red Cross and Samaritan's Purse are gonna need the cash if he disassociates from the international health organization trying to coordinate the fight against this virus.

I wish it was October 30. That goddamned joker has to be stopped. He doesn't even know enough not to give tax payer money to religious organizations.

Samaritan's Purse is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid organization that provides aid to people in physical need as a key part of its Christian missionary work. ... The name of the organization is derived from the New Testament Parable of the Good Samaritan. Samaritan's Purse works in more than 100 countries.

Yep. Those people at Samaritan's purse sound like real assholes. :rolleyes:

There’s nothing wrong with the IRC other than thinking they’re a substitute for the WHO. They’re simply not in the same category.

Well, the Red Cross and Samaritan's Purse are gonna need the cash if he disassociates from the international health organization trying to coordinate the fight against this virus.

I wish it was October 30. That goddamned joker has to be stopped. He doesn't even know enough not to give tax payer money to religious organizations.

Samaritan's Purse is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid organization that provides aid to people in physical need as a key part of its Christian missionary work. ... The name of the organization is derived from the New Testament Parable of the Good Samaritan. Samaritan's Purse works in more than 100 countries.

The government gives money to religious organizations all the time. Just because you are a dumbass doesn't mean it is illegal.

If you all are this trigger this will be a easy win for trump. He’s doing something right

Forum List

Back