Trump Refuses to Endorse Ryan or McCain

That almost guarantees their re-elections.
I'm not so sure. If the Trumpbots won't vote for McCain, he could lose in the general. That's the only reason he hasn't pulled his endorsement.

And McCain might maybe just possibly not be a spineless single cell organism. He may be trying to help hold the Senate, and be willing to accept personal insult to do it.

It is very possible that you will see Dems in their seats after 2016.,
How sweet a loss for the Trumpbots would that be. Lose a presidential election that Kasich would have won going away .... and lose the Senate because Trump abandoned the gop senators. Ok I know the Trumpbots would think it a victory, but still ....

Yep, throw everyone that isn't a anti-government kook out of your party! A good way to win the election. What a retard.

I like McCain as he seems to be one of the few sane senators in the GOP. ;) Ryan on the otherhand is a extremist but one that isn't going to sink the entire country for the most extreme elements of our society...I just wish in his case that the democrats would win the house.

Anyone who backs Mcshitstain and Ryan, truly deserves to be nuked. Same goes for Hillary backers...........:blowup:......

I like McCain as he seems to be one of the few sane senators in the GOP. ;) Ryan on the otherhand is a extremist but one that isn't going to sink the entire country for the most extreme elements of our society...I just wish in his case that the democrats would win the house.
Ryan disappointed me. I thought he promised a tax deal that would repeal expenditures in exchange for an overall drop in what the middle class pays, which would encourage consumption. Instead he went ideologue and pushed a consumption tax, and a much lower reduction on taxes for the 1% than anyone else.

Forum List

Back