🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Released Taliban Leader

That's correct. They were NEGOTIATING so they could withdraw our troops, finally. The part you leave out is the "conditions-based withdrawal plan" as in, as each side kept its part of the deal, the deal would continue but as soon as one side or the other broke the deal, the pain would immediately begin again.

Biden's administration was warned THREE MONTHS AGO that the collapse could occur very quickly and that the evacuation of personnel and allies should be quickened. He IGNORED IT. We were in that "nation" for 20 years and not once did the Taliban re-take a city. There was no reason to not reinforce Bagram and Kabul until we had gotten all our people out then the soldiers could leave. It just makes you look childish to try to hang this on the BOM. Even the Leftist "news" media are calling Bidet on this...

Did Biden think that the Taleeeban feared him more than Trump, and so he was foolishly following that thought ?? Biden did say that he'd take Trump out behind the gym, and whoop Trump's ace once. LOL. Wow.

From your link ..

Pompeo and his department made no secret about negotiating with Baradar. Using his government account, Pompeo tweeted a photograph from one of their meetings on Sept. 12, 2020, and the State Department issued a press release on the meeting, saying "Secretary Pompeo urged the Taliban to seize this opportunity to forge a political settlement and reach a comprehensive and permanent ceasefire."
Well, somebody's got to negotiate and it seems the ceasefire held up rather well.. but then

Sadly .. butterfingers Biden and his circus clowns have pretty well screwed up the situation since... :eusa_doh:

So you don't dispute that Trump released the Taliban leader.

You simply excuse it?
Matters not, otherwise what matters is what Trump would have done if the Taliban would have gone back on the cease fire agreement, and moved on the country in the way that it has if still the president....... The Taliban smelled weakness in Biden, and they moved on it.

So you don't dispute that Trump released the Taliban leader.

You simply excuse it?

It certainly seems that way... and btw. .. this butt kissing and sending aid to Pakistan by both Democrats and Republicans I find disturbing...

1629683327812.png

Come on lefties, you are sounding desperate these days. President Trump did all he could to work on a peaceful solution to the Afghanistan problem after a decade of inaction by Barry Hussein and his lap dog Joe Biden.

I just HATE our Politics.
trump could step up and be a leader, but NO, he chooses to divide.

if trump truly CARES about America, he could quit being a whiney ass bitch and support.
But trump IS NOT a leader, and he could NEVER help America, he is ONLY interested in himself.

This goes to ALL politicians.

I just HATE our Politics.
trump could step up and be a leader, but NO, he chooses to divide.

if trump truly CARES about America, he could quit being a whiney ass bitch and support.
But trump IS NOT a leader, and he could NEVER help America, he is ONLY interested in himself.

This goes to ALL politicians.
:lol: .. the media/Democrat Party/China influenced TDS propaganda started the day Trump announced he was running for President as I recall it..

That's him negotiating with Pompeo

Fer Christ Sake, do you read your own links?

Did the Trump administration really help a top Taliban figure get out of jail? Basically yes, although it's too early to say he whether he will become leader of the Taliban’s government in Kabul.

Try this one instead...dumbass.

Obama Freed The Taliban Leader Who Engineered Kabul Takeover

Why? Because you love Trump?
I explained already, but now you want to play games. Trump is a president, and Biden is a want to be Trump, but he has fallen short by leaps and bounds.

Forum List

Back