🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Released Taliban Leader

So I was right.

It's Ok because you love Trump
How does anything equate to someone loving a president over anything else ?? Your political hackyness is showing. I just know that Trump was a better president than anything current the Democrat's could produce. That's sad, but it's reality. Your love for party over country is exposed, and American's blood is also on your hands if involved in supporting the Afghan debacle with this current president. A structured and methodical exit could have easily taken place, but Biden wanted to show up Trump, and change the game to a Democrat style exit strategy. Oh well, that's what he got.

:lol: .. the media/Democrat Party/China influenced TDS propaganda started the day Trump announced he was running for President as I recall it..
684qcypdkyi71.jpg

How does anything equate to someone loving a president over anything else ?? Your political hackyness is showing. I just know that Trump was a better president than anything current the Democrat's could produce. That's sad, but it's reality. Your love for party over country is exposed, and American's blood is also on your hands if involved in supporting the Afghan debacle with this current president. A structured and methodical exit could have easily taken place, but Biden wanted to show up Trump, and change the game to a Democrat style exit strategy. Oh well, that's what he got.
You could just as easily have been talking about yourself. In fact you were

Forum List

Back