Trump Removed Himself And Don Jr. From The Board Of His Social Media Company Just Before The Feds Arrived

IF any of this BS is true................then it's only coincidence that Trump was leaving before the gustapo was going to show up.

Trump was just in place to START UP the media site, not run it or manage it. Once it was up and running, Trump would leave..........and his leaving date was more than likely already put on the calendar, along with the others he had help him with the start up.

This is a typical manuever by businessmen that have many different branches of their main company. They oversee the startup of a new branch or offshoot company, get it going, then bow out and let the management they hired to do their jobs of running said business.

The Dems are VIOLENTLY DESPERATE to find SOMETHING on Trump.............and as their records hold clear on this..........they continue to FAIL, FAIL, FAIL!!!!

The issue is that the things they say ARE the truth, in their world. I don't think enough people understand that and take it seriously. This is why they are so passionate. This is about far more than politics to them. It literally is Good vs. Evil.

As for him, he's just a terribly needy, damaged person with profound self-esteem issues, and an absolutely shameless sociopath. He'll throw anyone under the bus at any time to save his skin, as he has demonstrated so clearly, so many times.

Is that why your Reich sent the Gestapo to burn the printing presses of the opposition?

So what is going on at the failing "truth media" ?
I havent been following the story but I knew it was a big flop.
I hope Mr Trump was not engaged in some sort of larceny while running this exciting new venture.
New York trying to get Trump............lmao

What's new..........did the Sun come up in the East.........Why yes it did.

The subpoenas are reportedly part of an investigation into Digital World Acquisitions and Rocket Capital not the social network itself. Speculation is that DWAC, which Truth was supposed to merge into, may have misled investors and failed to disclose relevant information to the Securities and Exchange Commission. If the Trumps are jumping ship from Truth, odds are the merger is off.

So, it's just a maneuver by the Reich to shut down press hostile to party goals.

democrats don't support just free press, but MANAGED press, and that's so much better - Seig Heil.

The Biden DOJ shutting down a Trump media company that is critical of them.

Yeah, that's not obvious at all.

Even you aren't this dumb, Nazi mac.

You just approve of using the state to crush dissenting voices - that's all.
We exist in different realities.

I don't know how to communicate with someone like you.

Okay, carry on.

We exist in different realities.

I don't know how to communicate with someone like you.

Okay, carry on.
I didnt realise that "truth" had stopped trading. I suppose that with trumps record the authorities will look closely at his business dealings.

He used ca ncer charity money to buy a portrait of himself and scammed students at his "universirty". That must be why these low grade people on here like him.

I didnt realise that "truth" had stopped trading. I suppose that with trumps record the authorities will look closely at his business dealings.

He used ca ncer charity money to buy a portrait of himself and scammed students at his "universirty". That must be why these low grade people on here like him.
Character assassination has ramped up in our nation with the massive increase of social media and such. You as a left winger seem to never look at your own. Men like Biden is why Trump won an election and had a second one stolen from him. In the end the politicians are supposed to work for us. And the Progs are long gone from that. They are on globalism agendas and are destroying the United States as much as they can to achieve it.

What does "trading" mean?

Is this a Pashtun word? Like the Pashtun word for "I'm horny," which is "bahhh"

Forum List

Back