🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump reneges on debate with Sanders

Crap, that would been a HOOT.

Sociopaths cannot handle embarrassment. They would rather be shot or hung by the neck. So Trump declined.
I know you are a moron but let me try to explain tactics to you. Bernie is behind and IF Trump appears to be afraid of Bernie then Bernie looks stronger going into California. IF Bernie WINS California because of it then it hurts Clinton.

You catching on moron? Its called sand bagging. Hillary was the LOSER either way.

I'm pretty sure the only person qualified to explain Trumpian tactics to anyone would be Charles Manson.

Or Carlton Sheets.

You Trump supporters do know the Donald is going to trial the second week of November for fraud re. Trump university don't you. :)
First its civil idiot NOT criminal.
Second you can be assured the first two or three days will be nothing but motions.
Third, His name was on the program but he did not run it. He may never set foot in that court room.
MORON.

And? What sort of bullshit is this? Whether civil or criminal, it's still fraud, moron.
And you're wrong, he had more than just his name on it.

Government Actions
NY AG Sues Trump Entrepreneur Initiative, Seeks $40M in Restitution for Consumers
Date of Action: 8/24/2013

The following describes a pending government action that has been formally brought by a government agency but has not yet been resolved. We are providing a summary of the government’s allegations, which have not yet been proven.

On August 24, 2013, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced that he has filed a lawsuit against Donald Trump, The Trump Entrepreneur Institute -- formerly named Trump University LLC (“Trump University”), and Michael Sexton, former President of Trump University for engaging in persistent fraudulent, illegal and deceptive conduct in connection with the operation of Trump University.

Between 2005 through 2011, the lawsuit says that Trump University operated as an unlicensed educational institute that promised to teach Donald Trump’s real estate investing techniques to consumers nationwide but instead misled consumers into paying for a series of expensive courses that did not deliver on their promises. The petition filed in New York Supreme Court in Manhattan details the advertisements run by Trump University in major newspapers across the country and the direct mail solicitations sent to entice consumers to attend a free workshop. These ads prominently displayed Donald Trump’s photograph and signature, or were styled as letters written by Trump himself. The suit says the advertisements were replete with false claims, including claims that consumers would learn “from Donald Trump’s handpicked instructor a systematic method for investing in real estate that anyone can use.” Other ads promised “my handpicked instructors will share my techniques” or “learn from my hand-picked expert” and “just copy exactly what I’ve done and get rich.” Despite Trump University’s advertised claims, consumers attending free seminars did not learn Donald Trump’s real estate techniques. Instead, the lawsuit alleges that Trump University’s instructors made multiple misrepresentations to convince consumers to sign up for a $1,495 three-day seminar. And instead of providing all of the promised services, instructors then used the three-day seminars to pitch consumers an expensive Trump Elite mentor-ship programs costing $10,000 to $35,000. The New York Attorney General’s lawsuit seeks full restitution for the more than 5,000 consumers nationwide who were defrauded of over $40 million in the scheme.

In October 2014, New York State Supreme Court Justice Cynthia S. Kern ruled that Mr. Trump is personally liable for operating a for-profit investment school without the required license. She also tossed out some of the New York AG's claims and ruled that some evidence is beyond the statute of limitations. Judge Kern ruled that several major aspects of the fraud lawsuit will be decided at a forthcoming trial.

On March 1, 2016, The Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Department held that the New York State Attorney General is authorized to bring a cause of action for fraud under Executive Law §63(12), overruling a lower court’s decision on this cause of action.

The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative Review - TRAINING PROGRAMS in New York, NY - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Metropolitan New York, Long Island, and the Mid-Hudson Region
That puts Sexton in the hot seat by person Trump ONLY by name idiot.

He's done this kind of thing before. Remember when he said he would give a large donation if Obama put out his long for bc? He lied on that one too. There was another like that but I can't remember the details.

He doesn't dare actually debate..

As long as he can just blather on about amazing, tremendous and UUUUUge he is, he's okay. When he tries to talk policy, he gets lost immediately.

Its like the list of SCOTUS candidates he put out. He stole that list from a R "think tank". That's why he doesn't dare comment on it. He has no idea who any of them are.
13256150_1079704202099759_68269486326556390_n.png

You Trump supporters do know the Donald is going to trial the second week of November for fraud re. Trump university don't you. :)

And he's named in about 170 federal lawsuits. I don't know what the status is of all of them but man oh man, he's as crooked and corrupts as a dog's hind leg.

I don't know why he would agree to a debate with Bernie anyway. Bernie won't get the nomination so Trump has nothing to gain from this. It could only potentially hurt him.

It appears that after careful consideration....and a call from the RNC regarding this matter, The GENIUS that is The Donald released this....

"It would be “inappropriate” to hold a debate with Bernie Sanders", throwing cold water on an idea that had captivated the political world in recent days. "As much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders — and it would be an easy payday — I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be," The GOP presidential nominee added that it "seems inappropriate" to debate the "second place finisher."

BOTH the Hildebeast and The Berning Man are SECOND PLACE FINISHERS!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Portrait of Dorian Gray Trump

article-1025610-018ece8b00000578-313_233x353.jpg
images
2f161d397e1937b61b9b09293534fe5c.jpg
Hillary is 67 years old you retard. What color do you think her hair REALLY is IDIOT?

So you want a 69-year-old girly-man who dyes his hair blonde to be in the Oval Office? What does that make you? His girly-boy-bitch?

Yep. A long time back, I remember reading him saying the reason he dyes his gray hair yellow is that its as close as he can get to gold.

He's basically a big mouthed Cheeto.

Trump turns down debate !!!!
Source: Trump website

Donald J. Trump Statement on Debating Bernie Sanders

Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher. Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders - and it would be an easy payday - I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be.

Read more: DONALD TRUMP
Trump has free rent in your head. It's very entertaining!

Trump owns yours.
Not really, no other human owns me, but Obama does own you.

And he's named in about 170 federal lawsuits. I don't know what the status is of all of them but man oh man, he's as crooked and corrupts as a dog's hind leg.

How many FBI investigation are going on against the Donald for FAILURE TO SECURE "TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS" which have undoubtedly put many of our spy's and foreign contact in great danger......Grucifer pleaded GUILTY and is currently spilling all he knows about her to the FBI!

1. Romanian Hacker 'Guccifer' Pleads Guilty in...
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/romanian-hacker-guccifer-expected-p...
    2 days ago ... The notorious Romanian hacker known as Guccifer has pleaded guilty in federal court to two hacking-related charges, according to prosecutors ...

2. Guccifer pleads guilty to hacking of American...
    Guccifer pleads guilty to hacking of American political figurespleads-guilty-to-h...
    2 days ago ... A hacker who first exposed the existence of Hillary Clinton's private email server and who found his way into accounts of several American ...

3. Romanian HackerGucciferPleads Guilty to...
    www.justice.gov/opa/pr/romanian-hacker-guccifer-plea...
    2 days ago ... Marcel Lehel Lazar, 44, of Arad, Romania, a hacker who used the online moniker “Guccifer,” pleaded guilty today to unauthorized access to a ...

I don't know why he would agree to a debate with Bernie anyway. Bernie won't get the nomination so Trump has nothing to gain from this. It could only potentially hurt him.

The longer and more passionate the Bernie campaign becomes the more it hurts the DNC and Hillary. That was the gain if he did it.

His biggest risk....would be winning the debate. Because then he hurts Bernie and...as said...Trump wants Bernie to go farther.

So...backing out makes Bernie supporters rally and say Trump is scared. Which....fuels the Bernie supporteds even more.

In a way....Trump agreeing to it...then backing out...IS a win for him, and Bernie.

It makes Bernie look stronger going in to California in a race to close to call at this point. IF Bernie wins it increases the chances of a floor fight at the DNC convention.

When Clinton and DWS kick Bernie to the curb that is 40% of their base.
A given % will stay home.
A given % will vote Clinton.
And a given % will vote Trump.

NO party unity and a three way split of the base.
That's brilliant, f#cking brilliant.

To repeat, the RNC called Trump and requested...as they can't demand ANYTHING from the Republican nominee, that he NOT do it. To keep peace and in the spirit of coming together with the current Republican establishment, he relented..... They now OWE HIM ONE!!!!! :321::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back