Trump reportedly plans to self-pardon days away from leaving office

You know he will. You also know how republicans will desperately try to defend it: “the legal system is full of RINOs!”

The party of “personal responsibility” is an adorable motto.

I so hope he doesn't. I can't wait for the left to set the precedence of prosecuting the outgoing Administration.

They appear poised to do it.
It is what Communists do.

“With Donald Trump's power slipping away from him, the president has reportedly suggested to his aides that he wants to pardon himself before leaving office.” ibid

Trump’s last cowardly act will be that of a criminal, in contempt of the rule of law.
Comey, McCabe,,Clapper, and Brennan lied to Congress. Kavanaugh was a gang rapist. Those four were never indicted and due process was shit on.

Take your rule of law and shove it up your ass.

You know he will. You also know how republicans will desperately try to defend it: “the legal system is full of RINOs!”

I so hope he doesn't. I can't wait for the left to set the precedence of prosecuting the outgoing Administration.

They appear poised to do it.
It is what Communists do.

The Bundy's and Bunkerville were 5 years before their time.

"Reportedly" :laugh:
Now you’re catching on!
We caught on to this nonsense on day 1 when left wingers kept printing outlandish stories about Trump according to "unnamed sources".
You mean the same standard of reporting used under literally every other president? Yep. You do get that people want to remain anonymous out of fear of retaliation right? That’s how it ALWAYS has been.
According to an anonymous source, Biden raped a baby last night.
You’re welcome to believe that. No one cares.
Now you know exactly how everyone feels about your silly "anonymous source" articles.

Now you’re catching on!
We caught on to this nonsense on day 1 when left wingers kept printing outlandish stories about Trump according to "unnamed sources".
You mean the same standard of reporting used under literally every other president? Yep. You do get that people want to remain anonymous out of fear of retaliation right? That’s how it ALWAYS has been.
Now you know exactly how everyone feels about your silly "anonymous source" articles.
I do? How? What you said wasn’t anonymous. You said it lol

Yeah. This, too!

Pardons are exclusively for one group of Americans, criminals! Accepting one is prima facie evidence of guilt. Of course in Trump's case, we all know he's guilty of attempted sedition, pardon or not.

This goes to how badly he has brainwashed his cult. They deny the wrongs of the insurrection yesterday, but proclaim him as the "Law & Order" president.

[Trump to self]: "I'm no criminal, I just want to pardon myself."

As my Grandmother used to say: "it all comes out in the wash." Trump's corruption against the country will be revealed, one way or another.

Can a president pardon themselves from sedition - insurrection or treason charges? As far as the 25 amendment I doubt anyone has the stomach for it. I wonder if he pardons himself if he could still be barred from holding any kind of public office.

There is not a damn thing that reprobate is not incapable of.

Last edited:

He needs to given what the dems have done to him (tried to frame him and his people) over the last 4 years...that is just prudent planning.

121/2 days before Beijing Biden takes over the Dimm's still want Trump's head!
Bring 2 shovels! One to bury Trump, and one to bury the Republic!

Something from yahoo with no source.

Why isn’t this in the rubber room?

Now you’re catching on!
I do? How? What you said wasn’t anonymous. You said it lol
What kind of weird response is that? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back