Trump running attack ads against fani Willis in Georgia

If he wants to waste his money on ads rather than a competent attorney, something he seem to have a very hard time finding, so be it. Wont change the outcome.

Lol, let him spend millions upon millions. I love it. Great waist of money. Lol, Atlanta is not exactly the market segment he appeals to. I love watching his funding getting set on fire.

Donald Trump is running a campaign ad attacking Fani Willis, the district attorney of Fulton County, Georgia, just days before she is expected to become the latest prosecutor to indict him.

The commercial, which is airing in Atlanta and other cities, takes shots at Ms Willis, who has been investigating the former president’s alleged attempts to overturn Joe Biden’s win in the swing state in 2020.

As an outsider I find this to be astonishing. How can he do this ? The correct place to fight any charges is in court and in front of a judge and jury.
It looks more like intimidation. He has form for that.Threatening court officials is probably a crime in the US. He should be charged with that offence.
Essentially because he has no legal arguement so he has to make a political one.

Trump is a punk! And this is the one that will bite (and fuck) him in the ass!
Or it could just blow up in their faces and be overturned on appeal.
This corrupt DA or AG or whatever she is, thinks she can make a RICO predicate out of somebody trying to assure that the election is honest and fair and is counted correctly.

Lol, let him spend millions upon millions. I love it. Great waist of money. Lol, Atlanta is not exactly the market segment he appeals to. I love watching his funding getting set on fire.
He will not have enough time at his rallys to abuse all the prosecutors soon. When you add in the woman he raped. Fox,Christie, Meatball and the others he is going to struggle.

Its a fucking nightmare.
sdfgsdfgd.jpg

He will not have enough time at his rallys to abuse all the prosecutors soon. When you add in the woman he raped. Fox,Christie, Meatball and the others he is going to struggle.
Worst thing Trump did was talk about grabbing pussies....after being encouraged to do so by a shock-jock who taped him without his knowledge.
To you....that's rape.

Fucking Wanker.

Wow you are way off the rails once again Commie.
The "prosecutors" will be guilty of self abuse once all this malarky clears and Trump is president again.
Our disgust with Joey Capone comes nowhere near to your hatred of Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back