Trump says coronavirus worse 'attack' than Pearl Harbor or 911

[/URL]

Lock and load, was this a slip or the President finally admitting that this attack is an attempt by china to dominate the world
This issue is so awful because of it being all over the planet and not just on one continent.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does anyone at all live in Antarctica or is that area of the globe completely vacant as far as human population goes?

I don't think this was a deliberate attack on the US by China. If it was, it was a damn sloppy one.

On the other hand, this kind of rhetoric is really good at getting out the electorate.
Should have just stopped with "I don't think" because you have no basis in fact for your claim. We will NEVER know what happened or why.

I'm guessing that a deliberate outbreak targeting the US, and the rest of the world, would have consisted of infected agents traveling via commercial airlines to world capitols BEFORE spreading to the general local population.

The only reason to infect a huge portion of your own population first would be to establish plausible deniability.

Also, you don't release a biological infection in the general population unless you have a treatment for your own population. The Chinese don't have a vaccine or a viable late stage treatment. Of course, the mortality rate is so low, they may not have given a damn.

Also, because the virus isn't particularly deadly, the Chinese government would have had to be sure our economic overreaction would have been as over-the-top as it was. There is no historical reason to believe that. The world didn't panic like this for Bird Flu, Swine Flu, or SARS.

I still have a really gut feeling that this is just a huge frak up ... exacerbated by Chinese Communist state secrecy.

How dare you post
Just as an attack on the USA - no. On the world - YES. Why else would China have hid it for as long as they did?

They didn’t hide it. Trump ignored it while the rest of the world prepared. They weren’t very forthcoming but everyone in the world knew about this in early December.

Trump received the warnings and ignored them. Now he blames the Chinese for his arrogance and stupidity in trying to wish this away.

We need a GFY button

Yes. Your response to anyone who points out what a total clusterfuck the President has brought to the American people is immediately derided by the cultists.

75,000 dead. 975,000 sick. And fewer than 300,000 closed cases. That more than a 25% mortality rate. And while the rate of death is down from 37%, which is great, 25% of the nearly 1 million cases is another 250,000 dead.

Canada had its first case the same day as the USA. But we had testing, PPE’s and a government that put saving lives ahead of the economy.

As a result, we have half the cases of the USA per capita, and a death rate of 13%. We have more closed cases than open and we reopening some businesses with the blessing of our medical professionals.

Our businesses aren't going bankrupt and people aren’t demonstrating except the loopy conservatives in Alberta. They want Alberta to be more like the USA.

But keep telling yourself that Trump has done a great job.
And keep telling yourself that your dumbassed Canadian opinion means3 shit down here. Like the time you lied about Carona’s virus killed old white men and it was God’s punishment to the USA you miserable fucking Canadian douche nozzle.

Last edited:
I don't think this was a deliberate attack on the US by China. If it was, it was a damn sloppy one.

On the other hand, this kind of rhetoric is really good at getting out the electorate.
Should have just stopped with "I don't think" because you have no basis in fact for your claim. We will NEVER know what happened or why.

I'm guessing that a deliberate outbreak targeting the US, and the rest of the world, would have consisted of infected agents traveling via commercial airlines to world capitols BEFORE spreading to the general local population.

The only reason to infect a huge portion of your own population first would be to establish plausible deniability.

Also, you don't release a biological infection in the general population unless you have a treatment for your own population. The Chinese don't have a vaccine or a viable late stage treatment. Of course, the mortality rate is so low, they may not have given a damn.

Also, because the virus isn't particularly deadly, the Chinese government would have had to be sure our economic overreaction would have been as over-the-top as it was. There is no historical reason to believe that. The world didn't panic like this for Bird Flu, Swine Flu, or SARS.

I still have a really gut feeling that this is just a huge frak up ... exacerbated by Chinese Communist state secrecy.

How dare you post
Just as an attack on the USA - no. On the world - YES. Why else would China have hid it for as long as they did?

They didn’t hide it. Trump ignored it while the rest of the world prepared. They weren’t very forthcoming but everyone in the world knew about this in early December.

Trump received the warnings and ignored them. Now he blames the Chinese for his arrogance and stupidity in trying to wish this away.

We need a GFY button

Yes. Your response to anyone who points out what a total clusterfuck the President has brought to the American people is immediately derided by the cultists.

75,000 dead. 975,000 sick. And fewer than 300,000 closed cases. That more than a 25% mortality rate. And while the rate of death is down from 37%, which is great, 25% of the nearly 1 million cases is another 250,000 dead.

Canada had its first case the same day as the USA. But we had testing, PPE’s and a government that put saving lives ahead of the economy.

As a result, we have half the cases of the USA per capita, and a death rate of 13%. We have more closed cases than open and we reopening some businesses with the blessing of our medical professionals.

Our businesses aren't going bankrupt and people aren’t demonstrating except the loopy conservatives in Alberta. They want Alberta to be more like the USA.

But keep telling yourself that Trump has done a great job.

They sure do grow em dumb in canaduh.

Who lies more, China's President Xi or America's President Trump?

Why did they lie to the world about the numbers until it was too late?

Communist governments lie. The lies don't even have to have a purpose, they just do it to stay in practice.

You may as well claim the dog is up to something sinister every time he licks his genitals.
True but capitalist governments are lying as well

Mike your hair is looking exceptionally bouncy lately

Mike your hair is looking exceptionally bouncy lately
Aww shucks.

[/URL]

Lock and load, was this a slip or the President finally admitting that this attack is an attempt by china to dominate the world
This issue is so awful because of it being all over the planet and not just on one continent.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does anyone at all live in Antarctica or is that area of the globe completely vacant as far as human population goes?
Scientist live there is specially made liftable habitats

3542053.jpg

What if the outbound jets were sprayed with the virus turning the passengers into messengers of death

What if the outbound jets were sprayed with the virus turning the passengers into messengers of death

The virus needs a human host to spread.

The virus needs a human host to spread.
Wrong it existed in other mammals before it was weaponized by the chinese, for this reason it can never be eliminated

[/URL]

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Scientist live there is specially made liftable habitats

3542053.jpg
Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back