Trump Says Criticizing Judges Should be Illegal with Fines

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
What Trump is suggesting runs counter to the First Amendment, not to mention it's the type of law one would see in a totalitarian regime. This is the kind of rhetoric I would expect from Nicolas Maduro or Xi Jinping. People have every right to criticize the actions of our judiciary just as they would our legislators and executives.

What Trump is suggesting runs counter to the First Amendment, not to mention it's the type of law one would see in a totalitarian regime. This is the kind of rhetoric I would expect from Nicolas Maduro or Xi Jinping. People have every right to criticize the actions of our judiciary just as they would our legislators and executives.

More of his totalitarian BS.

Shouldn't his supporters be shouting that he's a "Communist" by now?

Where’s the rest of what he said? That’s always when your 13 second clip goes to shit. After 10 years of getting your ass handed to you doing this shit I would think you’d have learned by now.

there are, in the field of neuroscience, pathologies known as
DISCONNECTION SYNDROMES (usually due to lesions of the
corpus callosum.) Our donald is, sadly, so afflicted. In short----
his right hand doesn't know what his left is doing and his forebrain
is not entirely connected to his hypoglossal nerve. IT acts independently
---BUT HE FUNCTIONS, nevertheless. Kamala --- not so much

But it was democrat Judge Juan Merchan that did exactly that to Trump while you cheered. Hmmmm.

The good news is that the Courts are never going to allow this to happen, and frankly it is disturbing that somebody who wants to be the POTUS thinks that way. The bad news is that the democrats are about as bad, they also attack the 1st Amendment pretty hard. What we need is a course correction for the direction this country is heading in, but I fear there will have to be some tough times to suffer through before that happens.

This is equivalent to Capone telling people they shouldn't commit Tax Evasion.
Especially since he was subjected to exactly what you are criticizing him for. Democrat Judge Juan Merchan fined him twice---once for criticizing the judge. Hmm, you were cheering when that happened, Winnie. Are you being a hypocrite again?

You're not real good at this.
Playing the ref with our judges and justices should be punishable by serious fines and beyond that.

So Old man, what point is trump trying to make?
Please tell us now, before you claim...............
"this is what trump meant to say." <<<< that gets old.

Playing the ref with our judges and justices should be punishable by serious fines and beyond that.

So Old man, what point is trump trying to make?
Please tell us now, before you claim...............
"this is what trump meant to say." <<<< that gets old.
Why are you criticizing what you cheered when the penalty was pointed at Trump. Tit for tat. He paid a high price for criticizing a judge--you and the democrat judge set the precedent and now you hypocritically chastise him for advocating what you cheered. LMAO, make up your mind.

Why are you criticizing what you cheered when the penalty was pointed at Trump. Tit for tat. He paid a high price for criticizing a judge--you and the democrat judge set the precedent and now you hypocritically chastise him for advocating what you cheered. LMAO, make up your mind.
So is trump admitting that the Judge was correct and justified in fining him (trump)?

trump never said you cant criticize judges,,

the least you could do is be honest about what he said,,

Forum List

Back