Trump says he will reduce energy and electricity prices by 50%, in 12 months, if Elected.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019

Well mr trump, can you explain how you are going to do this?

What is your POLICY for this "price cutting move"?

Someone tell me that MrGlobal is or is NOT a reliable resource for Energy Talks.

In order to get elected to ANYTHING in America, you have to shamelessly pander and promise more than the other guy.

That doesn't reflect poorly on those who pander to us ... it is an indictment of US for actually proving over and over that pandering works.

As President, Trump never did anything as a dictator. Why would he start now? Just more fake MSNBC
Because he said he would be a dictator for a day.

I know, he was just kidding, right?

How about some more "Trump Word Salad."

Trump will make the trains run on time.

Well hey, its your side that believes arriving on time is culturally insensitive.... you know the whole white culture thing. So Im not surprised you would expect Trump to get the trains running on time.
Youd think after all the hundreds of thousands of miles Biden rode on Amtrak he wouldnt show up a half hour late to press conferences.... ahh but what the heck. not relevant anymore

Obama said to bad he couldnt be King... of course we all know that was a figure of speech. No one on the Left offers Trump that same understanding. He's always dead serious with you people. Its never joking OR sarcasm.. never.
Any Democrat on the left can say anything and its just a misspeak.

Obama said to bad he couldnt be King... of course we all know that was a figure of speech. No one on the Left offers Trump that same understanding. He's always dead serious with you people. Its never joking OR sarcasm.. never.
Any Democrat on the left can say anything and its just a misspeak.

Are you kidding? Don't you know the difference?

When any President uses aan exectutive order or grants a presidential pardon... they are acting as a dictator on a limited basis. maybe this is something we should bring up with Congress? How about a change of exectutive powers? what you say?

Trump would not be a dictator. He can only act within the executive powers granted, and yes it was a figure of speech. There is only so much he can actually do when it comes for drilling for more oil, or closing teh border. He was simply making clear his position and that he would probably go for an executive order or two on his first day. much as Biden did.

Well mr trump, can you explain how you are going to do this?

What is your POLICY for this "price cutting move"?

Someone tell me that MrGlobal is or is NOT a reliable resource for Energy Talks.

sounds like a goal everyone can support,,

anyone that believes campaign promises is a useful idiot,,

Forum List

Back