Trump says he will reduce energy and electricity prices by 50%, in 12 months, if Elected.

I have never defended Hunter Biden.
You defended Hunter numerous times in posts to me regarding his refusal to recognize his illegitimate daughter. You should keep track of your own posts. If you didn't lie so much, you wouldn't have a problem remembering. You defended the vegetable with your bbbbut, bbbbut, bbbut, Trump garbage on the same subject.

Sure like two scam impeachments, GA scam trial that will cost that DA her job, Smith in DC, SCOTUS over ruling. You got him this time, moron.
Sure he's innocent, that's he's swindling MAGA out of millions to pay his lawyer fees, not to mention the RNC with his idiot daughter in law as his bagman. Trump has spent tens of millions of dollars to delay those trials. Or should I say the sucker's have who give him money.

If Trump ever goes to trial his ass is cooked. Just like it was in N.Y., where he found out the hard way what happens when a jury hears evidence of his crimes, Trump humper.

LOL, and you believe Heels Up supports fracking, right? You also believe that she is going to build a border wall in spite of the fact that she didn't do ANYTHING to alleviate the problem as BORDER CZAR. Try again. Hypocrite.
What's a Border Czar & explain where in The Constitution a V.P. has the power to set policy, enact legistlation, etc. If you had any brains you'd know that a V.P.'s powers are practically nil.

Try again, dope.

You're a partisan hypocrite, STFU. You defend Hunter Biden incessantly and he has posted on HIS OWN social media things that would make a sailor blush, but you are ready to lynch Trump for locker room talk. SMFH. What a moron.
Trump was in dept store changing room, not a locker room when he sexually assaulted that woman, Clown.

What's a Border Czar & explain where in The Constitution a V.P. has the power to set policy, enact legistlation, etc. If you had any brains you'd know that a V.P.'s powers are practically nil.

Try again, dope.
When the POTUS assigns a job to her, it is her responsibility. She was incompetent as usual. Try again, moron.

Too bad there was never any proof of that, nor a conviction for that crime. Let me know when she collects a penny. LMAO, your batting O fer.
You're in a cult so you decide to ignore the jury verdict. Cult gonna cult. Considering Trump is a deadbeat who screws anyone that he can I have no doubt that Carroll will wait a long time before the bastard pays up.

Cult gonna cult.

When the POTUS assigns a job to her, it is her responsibility. She was incompetent as usual. Try again, moron.
You try again, cultist. It was your cult leader along with his co conspirator Johnson who saw to it that the border bill wasen't passed or is that Harris's fault to?

What specific duties did Biden assign Harris to address the border & what duties outlined in The Constitution give a V.P. the power to do it?

I'm waiting, Trump humper.

Well mr trump, can you explain how you are going to do this?

What is your POLICY for this "price cutting move"?

Someone tell me that MrGlobal is or is NOT a reliable resource for Energy Talks.

His lips were moving

Because he said he would be a dictator for a day.

I know, he was just kidding, right?

How about some more "Trump Word Salad."

He also said he was kidding after suggesting injesting or injecting detergents inside the body.

And now this

‘By a whisker’: Trump acknowledges that he lost the 2020 race​

Sept. 5, 2024

Trump says he was being sarcastic when he said he ‘lost by a whisker’ in 2020​

Sep 10, 2024

You defended Hunter numerous times in posts to me regarding his refusal to recognize his illegitimate daughter. You should keep track of your own posts. If you didn't lie so much, you wouldn't have a problem remembering. You defended the vegetable with your bbbbut, bbbbut, bbbut, Trump garbage on the same subject.
No I havent defended hunter Biden.

Trump would not be a dictator. He can only act within the executive powers granted, and yes it was a figure of speech. There is only so much he can actually do when it comes for drilling for more oil, or closing teh border. He was simply making clear his position and that he would probably go for an executive order or two on his first day. much as Biden did.
All of Trump's efforts have been to shift power to the executive branch of government.

Forum List

Back