🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says Putin calls Obama the N-Word.

UGLY Americans. I miss the SILENT majority...now the loudmouth brainwashed majority. STILL 36%.
You are the anti American voice here. You are scum.... hello...
You're going to be outvoted, hater dupe.
You are truly lame... and are due for a RUDE awakening.
You think all the undecideds and indies are Rushbots like you? Or whatever. All the same GOP BS for the dupes like you. Oh well, at least you're in the white party...lol.
"White party?" You mean like the party that started the KKK?

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism
History changed with Nixon, of course. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Now Southern conservatives are all GOP. Any more idiotic talking points?

UGLY Americans. I miss the SILENT majority...now the loudmouth brainwashed majority. STILL 36%.
You think all the undecideds and indies are Rushbots like you? Or whatever. All the same GOP BS for the dupes like you. Oh well, at least you're in the white party...lol.
"White party?" You mean like the party that started the KKK?

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

That's a great link... just sayin

Tell us again who the "WHITE PARTY" is....

democrats-kkk_zpsxnl0c4sg.jpg
So you think the democrat party being the founders of the KKK is "FUNNY?"

How racist are you?

This is awesome.
The level of political relevancy in this discussion?
None.

The board is owned by leftists... facebook is owned by a leftist little punk, twitter is owned by a leftist, google is owned by a leftist, apple is owned by a leftist... on... and on... and on... and on... and on it goes... but yet America is still a conservative nation at it's heart. Ya know why? Because Americans see the bias, the lies, the BULL SHIT... sure there's a bunch of "Gruber stupid" people out there, but they're mainly in the CITIES... and that is why the democraps have such utter HATRED for all of us out here in "FLY OVER COUNTRY." We're the ones that don't swallow the LIES, the BULL SHIT, the HORSE CRAP and all the shenanigans that politicians pull, and we're also all the "Bible clingin' GUN totin' sons a bitches... and they really don't like that, because as Thomas Jefferson said... "when the people fear the government there is tyranny... when the government fears the people there is liberty."

Which do you want?
That's why Trump lies 3x as much as Hill according to Politifact (I'd say 100X but they don't want to piss off the racist haters) and the longer you watch Fox the less you know lol.

One more thing. In the end, you're all right. It's not your fault. LOL. I just don't talk politics or race with you in real life. Too dangerous lol...see sig last line.

Loves Him ..:laugh:.. that's left wing propaganda that you've gladly swallowed like a 5 dollar whore..

Putin crushing your precious Hillary/Obama News bobblehead, that's the fun part.
Trump is in love with putin he probably works for him

The only candidate that's bought and paid for by the 1% er elites and foreign interests is Hillary.

Maybe you're just a hopeless romantic...
trump is a 1% elitist? you think when people complain about the 1% having too much control in government they wanted you to elect one? cut out the middle man is that the idea?

How about we just let the richest guy in the country be president eternally, like a king.

just sayin .. Hillary is in the top .05 %

Trump is hardly the richest and personally I believe he's an American patriot. There is no way Hillary represents the middle-class, with Trump I believe you have a shot at it.
He SAYS he has billions. Hillary HAS 80 million.

For Hillary and BJ Bill I see estimates ranging from 120 million to 200 million, who knows for sure. Honesty and the Clinton's have never met.

Tell us again who the "WHITE PARTY" is....

democrats-kkk_zpsxnl0c4sg.jpg
So you think the democrat party being the founders of the KKK is "FUNNY?"

How racist are you?
Things change, dupe. Even then, Dems were for the working man and just got along with the way things were then.. I have a Masters in History, you have a masters in BS talking points.

The board is owned by leftists... facebook is owned by a leftist little punk, twitter is owned by a leftist, google is owned by a leftist, apple is owned by a leftist... on... and on... and on... and on... and on it goes... but yet America is still a conservative nation at it's heart. Ya know why? Because Americans see the bias, the lies, the BULL SHIT... sure there's a of "Gruber stupid" people out there, but they're mainly in the CITIES... and that is why the democraps have such utter HATRED for all of us out here in "FLY OVER COUNTRY." We're the ones that don't swallow the LIES, the BULL SHIT, the HORSE CRAP and all the shenanigans that politicians pull, and we're also all the "Bible clingin' GUN totin' sons a bitches... and they really don't like that,...
I appreciate your response but frankly I see "Gruber stupid" people on both sides.

Which do you want?
Neither. I'd rather see Democracy reign in the US.
http://www.economist.com/media/pdf/DEMOCRACY_INDEX_2007_v3.pdf
Page 3.

This is awesome.
None.

The board is owned by leftists... facebook is owned by a leftist little punk, twitter is owned by a leftist, google is owned by a leftist, apple is owned by a leftist... on... and on... and on... and on... and on it goes... but yet America is still a conservative nation at it's heart. Ya know why? Because Americans see the bias, the lies, the BULL SHIT... sure there's a bunch of "Gruber stupid" people out there, but they're mainly in the CITIES... and that is why the democraps have such utter HATRED for all of us out here in "FLY OVER COUNTRY." We're the ones that don't swallow the LIES, the BULL SHIT, the HORSE CRAP and all the shenanigans that politicians pull, and we're also all the "Bible clingin' GUN totin' sons a bitches... and they really don't like that, because as Thomas Jefferson said... "when the people fear the government there is tyranny... when the government fears the people there is liberty."

Which do you want?
That's why Trump lies 3x as much as Hill according to Politifact (I'd say 100X but they don't want to piss off the racist haters) and the longer you watch Fox the less you know lol.

One more thing. In the end, you're all right. It's not your fault. LOL. I just don't talk politics or race with you in real life. Too dangerous lol...see sig last line.
Ya know... I can't take you seriosly... because no one... and I mean NO ONE, PERIOD, NO ONE, has LIED more than the CLINTONS... BOTH OF THEM... Bubba was the SECOND PRESIDENT IN HISTORY to be IMPEACHED for LYING TO CONGRESS... and you say Trump lies... holy shit.. you need your fucking head examined, you're as big a LIAR as they are, and why I FULLY believe you are one the PAID TROLLS by SOROS/CLINTON CRIME FOUNDATION to TROLL the internet and post outlandish BULL SHIT.

Trump is in love with putin he probably works for him

The only candidate that's bought and paid for by the 1% er elites and foreign interests is Hillary.

trump is a 1% elitist? you think when people complain about the 1% having too much control in government they wanted you to elect one? cut out the middle man is that the idea?

How about we just let the richest guy in the country be president eternally, like a king.

Trump is hardly the richest and personally I believe he's an American patriot. There is no way Hillary represents the middle-class, with Trump I believe you have a shot at it.

For Hillary and BJ Bill I see estimates ranging from 120 million to 200 million, who knows for sure.
The IRS. They can't get away with anything with the New BS GOP hanging all over them. Trump gets by with all kinds of deporable semi-crimes with his battery of lawyers, Hillary had a private server that didn't get hacked. LOL.

The board is owned by leftists... facebook is owned by a leftist little punk, twitter is owned by a leftist, google is owned by a leftist, apple is owned by a leftist... on... and on... and on... and on... and on it goes... but yet America is still a conservative nation at it's heart. Ya know why? Because Americans see the bias, the lies, the BULL SHIT... sure there's a of "Gruber stupid" people out there, but they're mainly in the CITIES... and that is why the democraps have such utter HATRED for all of us out here in "FLY OVER COUNTRY." We're the ones that don't swallow the LIES, the BULL SHIT, the HORSE CRAP and all the shenanigans that politicians pull, and we're also all the "Bible clingin' GUN totin' sons a bitches... and they really don't like that,...
I appreciate your response but frankly I see "Gruber stupid" people on both sides.

Which do you want?
Page 3.
I wouldn't... because "democracy" is nothing more than "mob rule," that's why America is a "CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC."

For Hillary and BJ Bill I see estimates ranging from 120 million to 200 million, who knows for sure.
The IRS. They can't get away with anything with the New BS GOP hanging all over them. Trump gets by with all kinds of deporable semi-crimes with his battery of lawyers, Hillary had a private server that didn't get hacked. LOL.
WHERE... WHAT... WHEN... PROVE IT...

This is awesome.
None.

Which do you want?

Ya know... I can't take you seriosly... because no one... and I mean NO ONE, PERIOD, NO ONE, has LIED more than the CLINTONS... BOTH OF THEM... Bubba was the SECOND PRESIDENT IN HISTORY to be IMPEACHED for LYING TO CONGRESS... and you say Trump lies... holy shit.. you need your fucking head examined, you're as big a LIAR as they are, and why I FULLY believe you are one the PAID TROLLS by SOROS/CLINTON CRIME FOUNDATION to TROLL the internet and post outlandish BULL SHIT.
Lied about a BJ from a hooch lol. I thought a gentleman was supposed to...lol. Any other gossip they lied about?

Welcome to reality, dupe.

Trump Lies – Exposing the many lies of Donald J. Trump
trumplies.com/
Trump Gets Fact Checked for Commander in Chief Forum · Trump Lies_splash. Donald TrumpRepeats Lie about “30 Million” Illegal Immigrants · Trump National ...
Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
PolitiFact.com
Donald Trump has been a real estate developer, entrepreneur and host of the NBC reality ... Trump'sstatements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year.
Statements involving Donald ... · ‎Pants on Fire! · ‎False
Donald Trump Is Lying in Plain Sight - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/.../donald-trump-is-lying-in-plain-sight.html
The New York Times
5 days ago - But Donald Trump is not a person of honor. Presidents lie. Politicians lie. People lie. ButTrump lies with a ferocious abandon. For instance, the ...
15 Years of Donald Trump's 9/11 Lies, Insults, and Slights - The Daily ...
www.thedailybeast.com/.../15-years-of-donald-trump-s-9-11-lies-insul...
The Daily Beast
4 days ago - From the 'Muslims cheered' lie to charity claims, the New Yorker has a huge history of indifference and contempt for the darkest day in his city's ...
Why It's Pointless to Fact-Check Donald Trump | Vanity Fair
www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/02/politics-media-gaffes-lies
Vanity Fair
The Donald's whoppers have turned the media focus from gaffes—the fuel of election coverage past—tolies. Michael Kinsley applauds—but wonders if it will ...
2015 Lie of the Year: the campaign misstatements of Donald Trump ...
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../2015-lie-year-donald-trump-campaign-misstatements/
It's the trope on Trump: He's authentic, a straight-talker, less scripted than traditional politicians. That's because Donald Trump doesn't let facts ...
All of Donald Trump's Four-Pinocchio ratings, in one place - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../all-of-donald-trumps-four-pinocchio-ratings-in-one...
This list has been updated as of Sept. 7, 2016. There's never been a presidential candidate like DonaldTrump — someone so cavalier about ...
The 'King of Whoppers': Donald Trump - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org/2015/12/the-king-of-whoppers-donald-trump/
Summary. It's been a banner year for political whoppers — and for one teller of tall tales in particular: Donald Trump. In the 12 years of ...

This is awesome.
None.

Which do you want?

Lied about a BJ from a hooch lol. I thought a gentleman was supposed to...lol. Any other gossip they lied about?
Take another hit off your bong... then make another post for a nickel paid by Soros/Clinton Crime foundation... seriously man... I can't take you as legit.

Which do you want?
Page 3.
I wouldn't... because "democracy" is nothing more than "mob rule," that's why America is a "CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC."
A republic is defined as representational DEMOCRACY. More silly talking points, dupe?

This is awesome.
None.

Which do you want?

The ULTIMATE embarrassment on this board, is when someone annotates another persons post as "funny," as you did this post of mine, but then provides ZERO rebuttal.

You are, truly, pathetic... own it... moron.

Which do you want?
Page 3.
A republic is defined as representational DEMOCRACY. More silly talking points, dupe?
Prove it...

Forum List

Back