🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says Putin calls Obama the N-Word.

A REPUBLIC. With a constitution.

Yes... American is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC... glad you can admit that.

Our pledge does NOT say, "and to the DEMOCRACY, for which we stand"... it's says "and to the REPUBLIC, for which we stand"... course you knew that, but you leftist ass clowns like to try and brain wash people... I know... your problem is I know better, and so do millions of others.
I have a Masters in history, you in silly GOP talking points. A representational democracy IS a republic. I'm also glad to have a supreme court. I never understand what the point of your argument is...lol. No one wants a pure democracy. It was only possible in a city state like ancient Athens with 400 voters...
So what is your POINT about democracy vs republic? That you have lots of money? LOL.

What's the problem here rderp?
WTF do you think, deplorable? Racism is goooood...ay caramba....
So you think half the United States is deplorable?

Advice: don't leave your welfare apartment in the city and visit the heart land.
you have to be insane or really bad at math if you think half the country supports trump
If that's a negative, doesn't say much for hillary either.

Advice: don't leave your welfare apartment in the city and visit the heart land.
you have to be insane or really bad at math if you think half the country supports trump
Half the GOP is 20% of the country, 007, not half the country. And yes.

Then why do you guys say "half the country" have negative views on Trump
Seems you don't want to apply equal scholarship

Loserterians don't know shit about the constitution or the powers of the supreme court. Don't make me laugh you uneducated retards.

tumblr_nuulqoSFX71ry46hlo1_500.gif
So we're the retards. Well the bbb has a word of advice for you so called "smarter" people.

Surprising results from a new study on the people most likely to fall victim of scams

in

A new study shows that scammers are targeting millennials.
August 11, 2016
wxyz.png
(WXYZ) - A new study by the Better Business Bureau has surprising results on scams and the people most likely to fall for them.
"The difficulty is when it comes to scams, it happens all the time when you least expect it," says Melanie Duquesnel, president of our local Better Business Bureau.
Duquesnel showed us results, that even surprised her, of who is most likely to fall victim.
"Out of the 1,700 scams that reported their age, we realized that 25 to 34 and 35 to 44 were the most likely groups to be scammed," says Duquesnel.
The study showed that people 18-years-old to 24-years-old were three times more likely than seniors to not recognize a scam. People 25-years-old to 34-years old were most likely to report losing money in a scam.
Another surprising result from the study is that educated individuals are the most likely group of people to be scammed.
According to the Better Business Bureau the reason is something called optimism bias.
"We get lazy, we think that well it can never happen to us, I'm too smart for that. The difficulty is, is that kind of invulnerability is not actually real…you’re not invincible," says Duquesnel.
On the other hand, senior citizens seem to understand that they are at risk and are actually more fraud savvy.
The report is called "Cracking the Invulnerability Illusion".
We are all targets these days, and the internet is a huge marketplace for scammers.
"When you’re using the internet, it’s an impersonal retailer, you don’t know who’s actually on the other side of that transaction and many of us don’t have the time, nor do we have the desire to do the homework or even verify who we’re buying from," says Duquesnel.
The Better Business Bureau wants people to rethink how they see scams, so you don't waste your money.
For more information, you can visit their website .
Cracking the invulnerability

The level of political relevancy in this discussion?
None.

The board is owned by leftists... facebook is owned by a leftist little punk, twitter is owned by a leftist, google is owned by a leftist, apple is owned by a leftist... on... and on... and on... and on... and on it goes... but yet America is still a conservative nation at it's heart. Ya know why? Because Americans see the bias, the lies, the BULL SHIT... sure there's a bunch of "Gruber stupid" people out there, but they're mainly in the CITIES... and that is why the democraps have such utter HATRED for all of us out here in "FLY OVER COUNTRY." We're the ones that don't swallow the LIES, the BULL SHIT, the HORSE CRAP and all the shenanigans that politicians pull, and we're also all the "Bible clingin' GUN totin' sons a bitches... and they really don't like that, because as Thomas Jefferson said... "when the people fear the government there is tyranny... when the government fears the people there is liberty."

Which do you want?
That's why Trump lies 3x as much as Hill according to Politifact (I'd say 100X but they don't want to piss off the racist haters) and the longer you watch Fox the less you know lol.

One more thing. In the end, you're all right. It's not your fault. LOL. I just don't talk politics or race with you in real life. Too dangerous lol...see sig last line.
Ya know... I can't take you seriosly... because no one... and I mean NO ONE, PERIOD, NO ONE, has LIED more than the CLINTONS... BOTH OF THEM... Bubba was the SECOND PRESIDENT IN HISTORY to be IMPEACHED for LYING TO CONGRESS... and you say Trump lies... holy shit.. you need your fucking head examined, you're as big a LIAR as they are, and why I FULLY believe you are one the PAID TROLLS by SOROS/CLINTON CRIME FOUNDATION to TROLL the internet and post outlandish BULL SHIT.
Lied about a BJ from a hooch lol. I thought a gentleman was supposed to...lol. Any other gossip they lied about?
Take another hit off your bong... then make another post for a nickel paid by Soros/Clinton Crime foundation... seriously man... I can't take you as legit.

upload_2016-9-13_7-41-23.png

And yes.

Then why do you guys say "half the country" have negative views on Trump
Seems you don't want to apply equal scholarship
Because that's a fact. Also.

What's a negative? lol

None.

The board is owned by leftists... facebook is owned by a leftist little punk, twitter is owned by a leftist, google is owned by a leftist, apple is owned by a leftist... on... and on... and on... and on... and on it goes... but yet America is still a conservative nation at it's heart. Ya know why? Because Americans see the bias, the lies, the BULL SHIT... sure there's a bunch of "Gruber stupid" people out there, but they're mainly in the CITIES... and that is why the democraps have such utter HATRED for all of us out here in "FLY OVER COUNTRY." We're the ones that don't swallow the LIES, the BULL SHIT, the HORSE CRAP and all the shenanigans that politicians pull, and we're also all the "Bible clingin' GUN totin' sons a bitches... and they really don't like that, because as Thomas Jefferson said... "when the people fear the government there is tyranny... when the government fears the people there is liberty."

Which do you want?
That's why Trump lies 3x as much as Hill according to Politifact (I'd say 100X but they don't want to piss off the racist haters) and the longer you watch Fox the less you know lol.

One more thing. In the end, you're all right. It's not your fault. LOL. I just don't talk politics or race with you in real life. Too dangerous lol...see sig last line.
Ya know... I can't take you seriosly... because no one... and I mean NO ONE, PERIOD, NO ONE, has LIED more than the CLINTONS... BOTH OF THEM... Bubba was the SECOND PRESIDENT IN HISTORY to be IMPEACHED for LYING TO CONGRESS... and you say Trump lies... holy shit.. you need your fucking head examined, you're as big a LIAR as they are, and why I FULLY believe you are one the PAID TROLLS by SOROS/CLINTON CRIME FOUNDATION to TROLL the internet and post outlandish BULL SHIT.
Lied about a BJ from a hooch lol. I thought a gentleman was supposed to...lol. Any other gossip they lied about?
Take another hit off your bong... then make another post for a nickel paid by Soros/Clinton Crime foundation... seriously man... I can't take you as legit.

View attachment 89276
BS. No evidence of any quid pro quo anywhere, dupe. Nice Pubspam.

N|gger. There. I said it. Just say the god damned word guys. We have first amendment rights for a reason. It's unsavory, but it's life.

Now, frankly, who cares what Putin called Obama? Also, as someone who speaks an Eastern European language I can tell you that n|gger is actually a very common way of referring to a black person. There is nothing derogatory about the word in that part of the world.

Also, who the hell is this "alt-right leader." I've literally never heard his name, ever. And it's not like this guy is the elected head of some "alt-right party."
Trump cares.

Forum List

Back