🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump should better protect us from vending machines

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
16299415_10154924482620750_1717420235751108207_n.png

Thanks, just what we need, more excuses for Executive and the Legislative branches to enact more fucking idiotic rules, I can just see it now "The Protection from Rampaging Vending Machines Act" and of course they'll make sure and read all 3,000 pages before voting on it. :p

Tell that to the families of the three thousand people who went to work on a beautiful September morning and found themselves forced to choose between suicide by jumping out a window or roasting to death. Tell it to the people who thought they were attending a Christmas party in San Bernadino and ended up in a bloodbath. The angrier lefties get the more incoherent their messages get.

Tell that to the families of the three thousand people who went to work on a beautiful September morning and found themselves forced to choose between suicide by jumping out a window or roasting to death. Tell it to the people who thought they were attending a Christmas party in San Bernadino and ended up in a bloodbath. The angrier lefties get the more incoherent their messages get.
Which of those 7 countries did those attackers come from?

boston bombers , Charlie hebdo , bataclan , san berdoo , Orlando gay nightclub and other places both in and outside the USA . Just some murderous events done by muslims that were allowed into the USA and Western World . One chance in a BILLION of my wife being savaged by a muslim jihadi / muslim person is enough reason for me to keep ALL muslims out of the Western world and the USA Nat !!

Remove the "in a terrorist attack" from the graph and watch the amount sky-rocket.

I am sure there are cells already here in America planning their next big event right under our noses..
I do have concerns when a FBI leader said that they need a better Vetting system.. I think this alone is where Trump became very popular ... The Paris attack happened at the same time the Vetting problem came about , many people felt very vulnerable and upset..

Remove the "in a terrorist attack" from the graph and watch the amount sky-rocket.
---------------------------------------------- Excellent point to keep in mind when looking at lefty information Norman !!

How many terrorists does it take to commit a notable attack?

Given the number of refugees that were planned to come into the US, what are the odds that the above number of those wishing us harm WOULD NOT enter with them?

I have asked these questions before and all I hear from those bashing the EO is crickets. Any of them here have the stones to answer me this time?

Just a simple reminder to slow-witted right wingers regarding WHO was the source of that chart in the O/P .......

.The Cato Institute is a libertarian think tank founded by Charles G. Koch and funded by the Koch brothers

Given the number of refugees that were planned to come into the US, what are the odds that the above number of those wishing us harm WOULD NOT enter with them?

I have asked these questions before and all I hear from those bashing the EO is crickets. Any of them here have the stones to answer me this time?

No one can "answer"because your premise is as fucked up as you are......You are asking for "odds" which are impossible to predict as it is impossible to adequately predict YOUR chances of getting a functioning brain.

What are the odds of someone within your trailer park to go nuts ...What are the odds of Trump finishing out a term as president. What are the odds of republicans coming up with a replacement of the ACA that is cheaper and better???

So that makes it accurate? inaccurate? completely meaningless? the only place you could find cover? what?

Go back to bed........If you think that the CATO institute is a liberal lefty bunch...have another drink before going to bed.

So that makes it accurate? inaccurate? completely meaningless? the only place you could find cover? what?

Go back to bed........If you think that the CATO institute is a liberal lefty bunch
I would never and did not ever accuse anyone of such depravity without cause...very serious accusation and not to be taken lightly

...have another drink before going to bed.
don't try to get on my good side

No one can "answer"because your premise is as fucked up as you are......You are asking for "odds" which are impossible to predict as it is impossible to adequately predict YOUR chances of getting a functioning brain.

What are the odds of someone within your trailer park to go nuts ...What are the odds of Trump finishing out a term as president. What are the odds of republicans coming up with a replacement of the ACA that is cheaper and better???

Yet again a non answer.

Are you basing your claim on my premise using the definition of a noun or verb? Your snarky, rude reply makes no distinction.

For a mathematician, the odds should be fairly straight forward. How many refugees have been allowed into Europe? How many people were involved in the major attacks there?

Your assertion that it's impossible to know the answer is the reason to take a pause in the refugee program to evaluate and strengthen our vetting process. The U.S. MUST do everything possible to protect the citizenry. If holding up immigration from countries with a large terrorist presence to perform thorough background checks helps mitigate the threat, then that is something we must do.

Because you're all butthurt over losing power, you're obstructing the new administration. In so doing through your pissing, and moaning, and tantrum throwing, you're putting America at risk.

Forum List

Back