Trump should release transcripts of Flynn's Russia call

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Will the republicans have the balls

Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) says President Trump should make public his national security adviser’s phone conversations with Russia’s ambassador.

“President Trump still has not commented on the behavior of one of his top aides,” Cicilline, a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said in a statement Monday. "It is time for this administration to tell the truth.”

“Release the transcripts of Michael Flynn’s calls with the Russian ambassador," he continued.

Dem: Trump should release transcripts of Flynn's Russia calls

Last edited:
Umm, no he shouldn't, that's why he resigned.

If this is the transparency they want, the Democrats will be in deep trouble, as would many politicians. Let's not forget that Trump wasn't a politician, he has far more leeway to expose and embarrass while being immune from historical scrutiny.

Justice Department warned White House that Flynn could be vulnerable to Russian blackmail, officials say
The acting attorney general informed the Trump White House late last month that she believed Michael Flynn had misled senior administration officials about the nature of his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States, and warned that the national security adviser was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail, current and former U.S. officials said.
Justice Department warned White House that Flynn could be vulnerable to Russian blackmail, officials say
What did Trump know about this and when did he know it.?

congress should be able to subpoena them, if they investigate as thy are suppose to do

This is the end for Trump and you can start the countdown now. Those transcripts will be leaked and the White House will have no control over it, this being payback by Intelligence for being cornholed by a rogue president. You can bet Flynn consulted Trump it had to be a hot ticket item for the campaign heads and when it is finally revealed you can count the minutes to Trump announcing that he is stepping down due to health reasons or some other bogus excuse.

Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) says President Trump should make public his national security adviser’s phone conversations with Russia’s ambassador.

“President Trump still has not commented on the behavior of one of his top aides,” Cicilline, a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said in a statement Monday. "It is time for this administration to tell the truth.”

“Release the transcripts of Michael Flynn’s calls with the Russian ambassador," he continued.

It would probably bring down his Presidency. Let's get some watchdog groups to make some FOIA requests.

The acting attorney general informed the Trump White House late last month that she believed Michael Flynn had misled senior administration officials about the nature of his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States, and warned that the national security adviser was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail, current and former U.S. officials said.

Hmmmm? Hitlery signed off on uranium deals to Russia in exchange for hefty donations to her slush fund foundation....no problem there, right?

But Flynn talking to Russia in order to ease tensions lest WWIII breaks out? That's a BAAAAAAD thing....leftards would rather have mutually assured destruction if'n a leftard can't be CEO of USA.INC...they would rather have a nuclear holocaust than have peace if their commie utopia has to take another step backwards...afterall, they have been waiting so long......leftards wonder why I don't have any use or respect for them...really? They have no critical thinking skills and they have no inkling of the "deep state" and the banking oligarchs behind it that are pulling the strings. They are truly the biggest faction of what I call "the moron millions". They believe that we were founded as a democracy instead of a "Republic" and these idiots cannot tell you the difference between the two.

When I use to watch "SpongeBob Squarepants" with my kids when they were little? There was an episode where the nematodes......mindless and brainless consumed everything in their path.......that is the leftard clown posse today.....blind and with an insatiable appetite of what others have.....

Hmmmm? Hitlery signed off on uranium deals to Russia in exchange for hefty donations to her slush fund foundation....no problem there, right?

But Flynn talking to Russia in order to ease tensions lest WWIII breaks out? That's a BAAAAAAD thing....leftards would rather have mutually assured destruction if'n a leftard can't be CEO of USA.INC...they would rather have a nuclear holocaust than have peace if their commie utopia has to take another step backwards...afterall, they have been waiting so long......leftards wonder why I don't have any use or respect for them...really? They have no critical thinking skills and they have no inkling of the "deep state" and the banking oligarchs behind it that are pulling the strings. They are truly the biggest faction of what I call "the moron millions". They believe that we were founded as a democracy instead of a "Republic" and these idiots cannot tell you the difference between the two.

When I use to watch "SpongeBob Squarepants" with my kids when they were little? There was an episode where the nematodes......mindless and brainless consumed everything in their path.......that is the leftard clown posse today.....blind and with an insatiable appetite of what others have.....

Well Dale, regarding Hillary; she isn't the president, I didn't vote for her, so there is that and three,got a link for your claim that from a non-partisan resource?
Oh your endings analogy was really deep.

Well Dale, regarding Hillary; she isn't the president, I didn't vote for her, so there is that and three,got a link for your claim that from a non-partisan resource?
Oh your endings analogy was really deep.

Claim for what? That Hitlery signed off on a uranium deal to Russia? Google it for yourself and let me know what you find and you tell me if those sites are "credible". I know and understand what we are up against...you couldn't even wrap your mind around it. Capitol Hill is full of high ranking free masons and luciferian pedophiles and they only get to the position that they attain by being part of this sick, twisted and perverse club. 1,000, low hanging fruit pedophiles have been busted since Trump became president. The biggest pedo ring netted 470 perverts in California and the contents on Anthony Weiner's have played a huge role in it.Establishment types on both sides of the bought and paid for political spectrum are up to their necks in shit including McConnell, Barney Frank, Chucky Schumer, John Boehner, the Clintons....let the games begin. This world wide pedo-ring scandal isn't going to pass on like what happened with the Franklin Cover-Up in the late 80's and early 90's...the internet has shown the light on this and John Podesta's revealing e-mails has been a huge source of information....wanna debate me on this?????

Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) says President Trump should make public his national security adviser’s phone conversations with Russia’s ambassador
Lol...blah blah blah, the Russians hacked into computers
and released emails, interfered with the election,
causing Hillary to lose....

No problems that the emails were damaging,
or that our cyber security/intelligence agencies failed.

But, here we have the CIA bugging the phone
of the National Security Advisor!
Pretty pathetic!

It's time for this administration to tell the truth

I DON'T RECALL DEMANDING THE TRUTH ABOUT
INSTRUCTING YOUR AID TO REMOVE CLASSIFIED HEADERS
YOU DIDNT KNOW WERE CLASSIFIED HEADERS
AND REPLACE THE HEADERS THAT YOU HAD REMOVED
AND DIDNT KNOW INDICATED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
BUT FOR SOME STRANGE REASON WANTED THEM REMOVED
AND REPLACED WITH INCONSPICUOUS EMAIL HEADERS

AND COINCIDENTALLY, HAD A TECH CLEAN UP THE COMPUTER
NOT, LIKE WITH A CLOTH, BLEACHBIT, DAYS BEFORE
A SUBPOENA FOR THOSE EMAILS WOULD BE DELIVERED

FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!

I HOPE TRUMP IS ON A SEEK AND DESTROY MISSION!
TURN ABOUT IS FAIR PLAY....AND I FOR ONE AM GAME!

This is the end for Trump and you can start the countdown now. Those transcripts will be leaked and the White House will have no control over it, this being payback by Intelligence for being cornholed by a rogue president. You can bet Flynn consulted Trump it had to be a hot ticket item for the campaign heads and when it is finally revealed you can count the minutes to Trump announcing that he is stepping down due to health reasons or some other bogus excuse.

"Quick!!! Grab that life vest. Hang on for dear life! I know it won't hold us, but we'll go down together."

Glug glug

It would probably bring down his Presidency. Let's get some watchdog groups to make some FOIA requests.

Somebody throw that boy a rock! I think he's drowning!

Somebody throw that boy a rock! I think he's drowning!
Trump's 70 years old. Hardly a boy. Wouldn't be surprised if he never learned how to swim though.

I'd like to hear the conversation on the plane
between Bill and Lynch...is that available?

Hitlery signed off on uranium deals to Russia in exchange for hefty donations to her slush fund foundation....no problem there, right?
WRONG!
Just more Trump fake news.
The NYT that even leftards like you worship at the feet of reported on this........do your research.
No uranium went to Russia, and you know it.

Denial is more than just a state of mind for you and your ilk.....LMAO!!!!

Forum List

Back