Trump Should #ReleaseTheMemo During State of the Union

• Banned
Nah, that would look too political.
It would be the perfect time. The MSM would have to cover it. Even they wouldn't have the balls not to air the SOTU address.

It would be the perfect time. The MSM would have to cover it. Even they wouldn't have the balls not to air the SOTU address.

nunes' nutty memo IS political.

:rofl:

Jilly, facts with evidence do not belong to any particular political party. As long as there is evidence to support the conclusion, it is NOT political, it is reality!

• Banned

nunes' nutty memo IS political.

:rofl:

Jilly, facts with evidence do not belong to any particular political party. As long as there is evidence to support the conclusion, it is NOT political, it is reality!
If there is one thing Liberals are good at, it's ignoring facts and reality. And that's a fact.

If it's ready to go by then, I think he should do it. That would be HUGE. All of America would then know exactly what's been going on...How the FBI and the DNC were working to undermine the President of the United States. What do you think?

Prison Planet.com » Trump Should #ReleaseTheMemo During State of the Union
Just give a few quotes from it then say afterwards he is releasing the entire memo. Have the cameras focus on the Dim side of the aisle as he does it.

If it's ready to go by then, I think he should do it. That would be HUGE. All of America would then know exactly what's been going on...How the FBI and the DNC were working to undermine the President of the United States. What do you think?

Just give a few quotes from it then say afterwards he is releasing the entire memo. Have the cameras focus on the Dim side of the aisle as he does it.

Pull it straight out of little Devin's butthole?

Or wait... Devin still has to write the memo, waiting for Trump to tell him what it should say...

Why is it the Left continues to try to paint this as political?

If this ends up being an opinion piece, I will agree with them wholeheartedly.

But, if they release it with EVIDENCE, then it can NOT be either a political, or opinion piece, as facts do not glue themselves to any political party. It will be what it will be, and all these clowns trying to show it as something different, are partisan hacks!

So, let us see if EVIDENCE comes with the memo to support it. If not, everyone should scream, and I will be there right with the Leftists on here. I don't want the Leftists to be deceived, nor do I want to be deceived!

The vote is in 9 minutes! Curious as to The Fake News strategy. To continue to ignore and deny or what? Attack the messengers?

Or wait... Devin still has to write the memo, waiting for Trump to tell him what it should say...
What's up with that avatar? Are you a Muslim queer or something? That would explain a lot.

The vote is in 9 minutes! Curious as to The Fake News strategy. To continue to ignore and deny or what? Attack the messengers?
I'm sure the lefties will think of something. I'm equally sure the majority of Americans will see right through it.

I'm sure the lefties will think of something. I'm equally sure the majority of Americans will see right through it.

Why would they undermine Trump when the fbi got him elected?

I do not think he legally can. There was a discussion on that today, and the way the statute reads, it appears that he has 5 days to consider release, and once he buys in, it can NOT be released for 5 days after.

I do not think he legally can. There was a discussion on that today, and the way the statute reads, it appears that he has 5 days to consider release, and once he buys in, it can NOT be released for 5 days after.
Bummer.

What's up with that avatar? Are you a Muslim queer or something? That would explain a lot.

You never complain when I stop by.

The American people elected Trump. They did so in spite of Hollywood and the MSM providing 24/7 negative coverage.

You never complain when I stop by.
Yep. You're a Muslim queer, all right.

Forum List

Back