Trump Should #ReleaseTheMemo During State of the Union

The vote is in 9 minutes! Curious as to The Fake News strategy. To continue to ignore and deny or what? Attack the messengers?
I'm sure the lefties will think of something. I'm equally sure the majority of Americans will see right through it.

If it's ready to go by then, I think he should do it. That would be HUGE. All of America would then know exactly what's been going on...How the FBI and the DNC were working to undermine the President of the United States. What do you think?

Prison Planet.com » Trump Should #ReleaseTheMemo During State of the Union

Why would they undermine Trump when the fbi got him elected?

I do not think he legally can. There was a discussion on that today, and the way the statute reads, it appears that he has 5 days to consider release, and once he buys in, it can NOT be released for 5 days after.
Bummer.

Well, that was the consensus of the panel, doesn't mean they got it correct. I am not a lawyer, so who really knows. I am sure Trumps lawyers have it down to a science. And the last thing he wants to do is screw up releasing the evidence that appears to SCREW the Democrats, lol!

If it's ready to go by then, I think he should do it. That would be HUGE. All of America would then know exactly what's been going on...How the FBI and the DNC were working to undermine the President of the United States. What do you think?

The American people elected Trump. They did so in spite of Hollywood and the MSM providing 24/7 negative coverage.

The msm covered Trumps every bowel movement . Billions in free pub.

And Comey weirdly throwing out email statements right before the election totally pushed Don over Hil.

The American people elected Trump. They did so in spite of Hollywood and the MSM providing 24/7 negative coverage.

And Comey weirdly throwing out email statements right before the election totally pushed Don over Hil.
None of which changes the fact that the BITCH lost. THANK GOD!!

Didn’t say it did.

But what is does is refute the claim that the fbi and Dems were conspiring against Don.

Didn’t say it did.

But what is does is refute the claim that the fbi and Dems were conspiring against Don.
They WERE conspiring against him.

No misogyny there folks.

You know Timmy, you aren't good at following the bouncing ball.

You know why Comey did that? In Washington, it is called CYA. If you notice, right before that happened, the right wing press started sniffing around the story that is just now coming to light on the FBI. They started talking about it.

And now, for a little information, that Timmy might not be privy to---------------->about 2 weeks ago, Comey lawyered up...........but that is not the story. What IS the story is--------->he now claims his lawyer is the professor he gave the leak to, to disperse to the MSM.

Why is that significant?

Because, if you have lawyer client standing, you can't testify against each other!

Where did he learn this sneaky trick?

Why, from Hillary of course, who installed a SUSPECT known as Cheryl Mills on her lawyer team, had her sit in on the FBI interrogation, thus insured that good ole Cheryl had the RIGHT to refuse to divulge any information she had.

So Timmy, if you still want to insist there is nothing here, be our guest. You are only probably ruining your own credibility, and why? Because your PEOPLE LIED to you!

Didn’t say it did.

They WERE conspiring against him.

Then why torpedo Hillary wh the constant email/server bombs ? Especially that last salvo a week before the election.

Forum List

Back