Trump slams democrats, media for describing terrorist Soleimani as wonderful human being

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trump made an impromptu call to conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh’s show Monday, and slammed the Democrats’ and the establishment media’s attempts to frame Iran Gen. Qasem Soleimani as anything but a murderous terrorist.
Trump Slams Democrats, Media For Describing Terrorist Soleimani As “Wonderful Human Being”

The msm is getting dumped so bad you can bet there are even the creeps on here who have secretly dumped msm and went on over to infowars--- or there along those lines of ppl AWAKE lol.

I've been begging to hear something positive from the Democrat party. I should have figured it would come in the form of praise for a murderous terrorist.

When one has vowed enemies the enemy will do anything and everything to muddy the waters in an effort to get people confused enough to join in with them or get angry with you. I can see that happening in the case of president Trump not bowing down for those whom would seek to destroy him and the American people. Keep praying!

K9Buck put this up as a reminder or a bit of info some did not know this morning. Things are not always what MSM makes them out to be and not always what they appear to be on the surface.
https://nypost.com/2014/06/20/how-irans-spy-chief-paid-for-the-benghazi-attack/

Forum List

Back