Trump Slams Obama For 'Shameful' 9/11 Bill Veto...

The US should pay up. It's the right thing to do. It has committed numerous atrocities all over the world. And it continues to do so. If our Government was finally held accountable, it would probably force big change in our interventionist foreign policy. It would force it to seriously consider the consequences for all the meddling and war.

Good luck with that being the message. He should change it from "Shame on Obama" into "We should pay up"

There is precedent. American Citizens have successfully sued Iran, Libya, and others. Saudi Arabia is actually the most evil of the bunch. The only difference is, our Government calls it 'Friend.' But prominent Saudis did play a major role in the financing and planning of the 9/11 attack. And most of the terrorists were Saudis. Our victims' families deserve justice. So yes, shame on Obama.

You dont seem to understand what you're saying. This isnt about stopping Americans from suing its to stop America from getting sued.

Just going "Shameful Obama" is silly and leaves out the main issue. Which is to stop us from getting Sued into an oblivion.

As i said, American Citizens have already been allowed to sue Iran, Libya, and others. And why shouldn't victims of US atrocities, be allowed to sue? If the US has done nothing wrong, it shouldn't have any problem going to court.

Never gonna happen. Look at how we use the UN.

Oh i know. The US/West owns the International Court System. No US/Western leaders are ever held accountable for war crimes they commit. 'Justice' is only reserved for others. It's a very sad rigged system.

It might do that but it will definetly make the US pay up. Thats for sure. And Trump either doesnt understand that or doesnt care

The US should pay up. It's the right thing to do. It has committed numerous atrocities all over the world. And it continues to do so. If our Government was finally held accountable, it would probably force big change in our interventionist foreign policy. It would force it to seriously consider the consequences for all the meddling and war.

Good luck with that being the message. He should change it from "Shame on Obama" into "We should pay up"

There is precedent. American Citizens have successfully sued Iran, Libya, and others. Saudi Arabia is actually the most evil of the bunch. The only difference is, our Government calls it 'Friend.' But prominent Saudis did play a major role in the financing and planning of the 9/11 attack. And most of the terrorists were Saudis. Our victims' families deserve justice. So yes, shame on Obama.

You dont seem to understand what you're saying. This isnt about stopping Americans from suing its to stop America from getting sued.

Just going "Shameful Obama" is silly and leaves out the main issue. Which is to stop us from getting Sued into an oblivion.

As i said, American Citizens have already been allowed to sue Iran, Libya, and others. And why shouldn't victims of US atrocities, be allowed to sue? If the US has done nothing wrong, it shouldn't have any problem going to court.

If this is the case then why is Trump calling it shameful like Obama is stopping Americans from Suing? Again, he's objecting to something that doesnt exist if what you say is true.

Why doesnt he go out there and tell everyone Obama is shameful for not wanting the US to get sued? LOL....You know why? Because he doesnt even know what he's against but calling names is good enough

So be it. It might force our Government to dramatically change its foreign policy. Maybe this Endless War will end.

It might do that but it will definetly make the US pay up. Thats for sure. And Trump either doesnt understand that or doesnt care

There is precedent. American Citizens have successfully sued Iran, Libya, and others. Saudi Arabia is actually the most evil of the bunch. The only difference is, our Government calls it 'Friend.'

But prominent Saudis did play a major role in the financing and planning of the 9/11 attack. And most of the terrorists were Saudis. Our victims' families deserve justice. So yes, shame on Obama.

we don't have the relationship with those countries that we do with Saudi Arabia.

Well, it's time to change that. Saudi Arabia may be the most evil nation on earth. It's Wahhabi Sunni Islamic teachings have spawned evil gangs like Al Qaeda and ISIS. It teaches it in schools all across the Muslim World. Let's side with our own People on this. And then let the chips fall where they may.

If this is the case then why is Trump calling it shameful like Obama is stopping Americans from Suing? Again, he's objecting to something that doesnt exist if what you say is true.

Why doesnt he go out there and tell everyone Obama is shameful for not wanting the US to get sued? LOL....You know why? Because he doesnt even know what he's against but calling names is good enough

I won't speak for Trump, but to hell with the Saudis. I'm ashamed of my Government's close relationship with them. Let's side with our own People on this.

They both will be, that's my problem with the system. We are on a trajectory that began a bit over a half century ago, and it has always been bipartisan, the personalities are irrelevant, and Trump will be as well. We are never going to vote our way out of this, the entire pageant is theater.
We don't know with certainty with trump. We do with Cankles. Why else have the oligarchy MSM and most of the establishment lined up against Trump?[/QUOTE]

Because he's an idiot who is incapable of running the country and a danger to the world?

I won't speak for Trump, but to hell with the Saudis. I'm ashamed of my Government's close relationship with them. Let's side with our own People on this.

This is shooting our own foot to kill a fly

Probably not how our 9/11 victims' families feel. Let's stop selling our soul to the Saudi Devil.

So those planes never flew into the Towers? Did they hire an illusionist to fool 1000's of people into thinking they saw planes flying into the Towers?

The plane we all saw hit the South Tower was not the commercial version of the 767, it was a cargo version...

The North Tower blew up from inside - the "explosion" blows out where the "plane" was supposed to hit.

And just what kind of "justice" would that be? The kind you take to the bank?

There is no "justice" for such acts. None for Hiroshima, none of Dresden, none for Iraq, none for 9-11

First it helps to understand what really happened... and then discover who really did it... who lied about it.... who was profiteering in the markets with inside info...

Probably not how our 9/11 victims' families feel. Let's stop selling our soul to the Saudi Devil.

I say the US and you say Saudi Arabia.

IF we can already sue Saudi Arabia then what is the point of this bill?

So those planes never flew into the Towers? Did they hire an illusionist to fool 1000's of people into thinking they saw planes flying into the Towers?

The plane we all saw hit the South Tower was not the commercial version of the 767, it was a cargo version...

The North Tower blew up from inside - the "explosion" blows out where the "plane" was supposed to hit.

So all the air traffic controllers were in on it too. What happened to the planes that never crashed into those buildings, where are those passengers?

Yeah, let the 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia.

And then eleventy bazillion Iraqis and Afghanis will sue the United States.

3. Pentagon - cruise missile
Forget for a moment what happened to all the people on Flight 77. We'll just pretend they were spirited away to the dark side of the moon by extraterrestrial Jews.

Ponder this: 23,000 military and civilian personnel in the Pentagon.

Explain how all those military experts were tricked into believing a cruise missile which hit their building was a 757, retard.

"They were all in on it!"

Next question:

4. Shanksville - a ditch dug with metal junk inserted and then add gasoline and have a few fires for the "news."
What would be the point of spiriting away a 757 and all its passengers and crew, never to be seen again, just to dig a hole in the ground and light it on fire?

"It was more efficient!"

Forum List

Back