Trump suing China

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Normally this would get the ridicule it deserves. But its way below his usual level of nuttiness.

I bet those commie bastards are shitting themselves with one of those southern shitholes on the case as well.

Normally this would get the ridicule it deserves. But its way below his usual level of nuttiness.

I bet those commie bastards are shitting themselves with one of those southern shitholes on the case as well.
Crazy things happen. Britain died as a world power and needed "lend lease" to forestall Hitler from taking over that nation. The United States needs to bring manufacturing back here using common sense this time.

The battle against the filthy, cowardly Communists and their supporters, will be won via economic might. I've said it many times before, national security starts with economic might, this does include, by the way, reasonable and manageable debt levels on top of civil liberties and innovation.

Next is intelligence success. You must know more than your enemy and be able to influence their citizens better than they influence yours. You must steal their technology and stunt their abilities. In this regard, we are failing.

During the Eastern Bloc, many in the East wanted what the West had, the music, (which was so much better than the soulless music played now), sports, opportunity to achieve success, civil liberties, freedom of religion, to party and enjoy life instead of being under the thumb of some despot. Right now, in China, the best influence comes from HK, but China is quickly smothering them, knowing their desire for democracy is strong but not wanting the Mainland citizens to see this better life.

This is where the West is particularly failing. We aren't just exporting their goods, we have some who wish to export their systems of government and they aren't even hiding this agenda! The view of government as being a central power, all knowing, all powerful, in essence a creepy covert police state. In Canada, we are already gone, hence our weak economy and human rights, America must not become like us or some of the soft European nations.

Last edited:

Nowhere in your link does it say he is suing them. Apparently, Timmy’s Taint doesn’t know the difference between suing and investigating.

Another bullshit thread title by Mr. Taint.

Nowhere in your link does it say he is suing them. Apparently, Timmy’s Taint doesn’t know the difference between suing and investigating.

Another bullshit thread title by Mr. Taint.

President Trump is doing something while he is shivering in fear, crying xenophobia.

I see you tpook the 'shallow approach' instead of taking time to look at this more 'deeply'.

China unleashed a pandemic on the world, one they knew about months earlier yet hid it, allowed their epidemic to be spread globally via international flights from the epicenter of the outbreak. They still have withheld time-sensitive, life-saving data from the world that could have helped prevent the global spread and to save lives. China has wrought death, destruction, and collapse on the world due to their actions...and they should be...must be held accountable.

In another angle, the approach being taken by the President on behalf of the American people is not that much unlike the Lockerbie Scotland Airline shoot-down incident after which the United States sued Libya for the damage it had facilitated / wrought. Libya paid $1.5 BILLION to the families of the 270 people onboard that flight who perished.

Think of the number of dead in the US alone, the loss of jobs, careers, livelihoods, businesses, massive addition in debt to save the country....

'Naturally this would get the ridicule it deserves'?

Why ridicule? Because President Trump is taking this action on behalf of the United States, and you are a flaming TDS-suffering snowflake who has been trained, like Pavlov's dog, to salivate HATE when you hear Trump's name and to oppose whatever he is doing because HE is doing it?

Everyone is going to take legal action against China....if you own a business in China you had better get the hell out of there....
Don't worry yourself. The trump family business with China will be just fine.

His first priority, as always, will be to make sure nothing disrupts that.

China is imploding. They have monumental problems.

This is just another diversionary tactic by trump to deflect from his failures to address this pandemic from the start and all throughout.

Everyone is going to take legal action against China....if you own a business in China you had better get the hell out of there....

Trump has zero business with China but Biden and his son went to China and came home with 50 million bucks......you may want to look into that before making an ass out of yourself....

Trump has zero business with China but Biden and his son went to China and came home with 50 million bucks......you may want to look into that before making an ass out of yourself....
How the hell do you know? Trump won’t let anyone look at any of his books.

Not true....his sons have been completely open about where and with whom they are doing business with....I think you are confusing books with tax returns...and the way the dems lie and the media backs them up there is no way Trump will turn that over to them.....so forget it....

Isn't it up to you to prove that he has business dealings with China? I mean, this is still the USA, right?

Forum List

Back