Trump suing China

The battle against the filthy, cowardly Communists and their supporters, will be won via economic might. I've said it many times before, national security starts with economic might, this does include, by the way, reasonable and manageable debt levels on top of civil liberties and innovation.

Next is intelligence success. You must know more than your enemy and be able to influence their citizens better than they influence yours. You must steal their technology and stunt their abilities. In this regard, we are failing.

During the Eastern Bloc, many in the East wanted what the West had, the music, (which was so much better than the soulless music played now), sports, opportunity to achieve success, civil liberties, freedom of religion, to party and enjoy life instead of being under the thumb of some despot. Right now, in China, the best influence comes from HK, but China is quickly smothering them, knowing their desire for democracy is strong but not wanting the Mainland citizens to see this better life.

This is where the West is particularly failing. We aren't just exporting their goods, we have some who wish to export their systems of government and they aren't even hiding this agenda! The view of government as being a central power, all knowing, all powerful, in essence a creepy covert police state. In Canada, we are already gone, hence our weak economy and human rights, America must not become like us or some of the soft European nations.
“The filthy, cowardly communists and their supporters” you denounce are mainly just Chinese nationalists who believe a strong state is necessary to defend and develop themselves. They are essentially authoritarian state capitalists.

You are right that they are effective economic competitors, but wrong about most everything else. Almost nobody in this country wants to adopt their system. Also, many Chinese do admire our freedoms and success, but they mostly believe that theIr own history and objective circumstances means that a strong (as it were “Confucian”) state and a mixed economy is best for them. That doesn’t mean they want a permanent emperor, or favor all XiJinping’s new restrictions on their freedoms, or want to destroy our own way of life, it just means they are unlikely to overthrow their whole system.

Before Covid-19, millions of Chinese mainlanders traveled to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, the West. They see our failures as well as our successes, and they know us better than we know them. Unlike the old Soviet Union, China has shown it can compete with us economically even when we set the international rules of the game. While I might agree with some of your suggestions for action, overall I think you misunderstand the problem.

Last edited:
Everyone is going to take legal action against China....if you own a business in China you had better get the hell out of there....
Don't worry yourself. The trump family business with China will be just fine.

His first priority, as always, will be to make sure nothing disrupts that.
Trump has zero business with China but Biden and his son went to China and came home with 50 million bucks......you may want to look into that before making an ass out of yourself....
How the hell do you know? Trump won’t let anyone look at any of his books.
Not true....his sons have been completely open about where and with whom they are doing business with....I think you are confusing books with tax returns...and the way the dems lie and the media backs them up there is no way Trump will turn that over to them.....so forget it....

If you think his sons have been completely open, you are completely deluding yourself. They don’t talk about their financing. At all. And anything they do say is based solely on the honor system. No verification whatsoever

Trump has been hiding his books since the get go. You just admitted it.

So yeah, keep fooling yourself.

Everyone is going to take legal action against China....if you own a business in China you had better get the hell out of there....

Trump has zero business with China but Biden and his son went to China and came home with 50 million bucks......you may want to look into that before making an ass out of yourself....
How the hell do you know? Trump won’t let anyone look at any of his books.
Isn't it up to you to prove that he has business dealings with China? I mean, this is still the USA, right?
I wasn’t claiming he did. I was replying to someone claiming, without evidence, that he doesn’t.

You are either a liar and/or a gullible moron.

My guess would be both.

China has billions maybe trillions in physical assets in the US that can be seized. And if they ignore the trade deal they signed, Trump will hit them with tariffs they can't fucking believe. China's days are numbered as a world power....now everybody sees them for the Maoist commie SCUM they are.

China has billions maybe trillions in physical assets in the US that can be seized. And if they ignore the trade deal they signed, Trump will hit them with tariffs they can't fucking believe. China's days are numbered as a world power....now everybody sees them for the Maoist commie SCUM they are.
Trump will likely be gone in a few weeks.

Where's he going?

Where does it say Trump is suing China?

Where does it say Trump is suing China?

He alluded to it yesterday in the press briefing and said it would be "a large number"....For a guy that just signed off on $2.4T, I believe he has twice that in mind.

Before Covid-19, millions of Chinese mainlanders traveled to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, the West. They see our failures as well as our successes, and they know us better than we know them. Unlike the old Soviet Union, China has shown it can compete with us economically even when we set the international rules of the game. While I might agree with some of your suggestions for action, overall I think you misunderstand the problem.

First off, we don't set the rules because if we did, the WTO would give China the heave-ho. Until Trump....now that game is changing in our favor and we're winning trade disputes we've never won before. Otherwise Trump will pull out of the WTO and that's the end of the WTO. China steals everything they have from us and western Europe...and their grad students (spies) are looting our IP in the name of "cultural exchanges", which is also about to stop. What we had is American companies fleeing to China to avoid paying union wages. Now the unions are waking up to the fact they have to cooperate with management to get jobs back. Thanks to Trump, we are now awake and aware of China's ghoulish practices and communist treachery....they're finished as a world power.

Forum List

Back