Trump Taps Giuliani for Cybersecurity Duties: Great choice Mr. PE!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
This is great news. I'm really thrilled since he's knowledgeable in the field. And it's about time that cybersecurity issues were seriously addressed.

"The president elect's transition team announced Thursday that Giuliani will lend his expertise on cybersecurity issue facing the private sector. The former mayor is CEO of an international security consulting firm.

Trump is planning to host a series of meetings after he takes office with corporate executives where they can discuss their shared security challenges.

Trump has said that cybersecurity will be a top priority of his administration."

Trump Taps Giuliani for Cybersecurity Duties

With the experts he has on tap in New York...

... he can lock up security...

... tighter n' Dick's hatband.

i already feel safer.

let's do this together................

RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!

now someone else chant it! :D

We need a cyber security czar with authority to coordinate the NSA, FBI, DOD, CIA and all the civilian infrastructure. I don't want China stealing the F-35, or Russia hacking into US politics. I hope we get tough with hackers and double down on who inflicts more damage.

This is great news. I'm really thrilled since he's knowledgeable in the field. And it's about time that cybersecurity issues were seriously addressed.

"The president elect's transition team announced Thursday that Giuliani will lend his expertise on cybersecurity issue facing the private sector. The former mayor is CEO of an international security consulting firm.

Trump is planning to host a series of meetings after he takes office with corporate executives where they can discuss their shared security challenges.

Trump has said that cybersecurity will be a top priority of his administration."

Rudy is a senile demented old fool who needs help logging in.

This is Trump saying "FU America, have fun when the lights go out!"

He's pissing on us like the Russian hookers pissed on him.

I wonder if G. wants the job though?

He (G.) had said he wants to be Sec State.

Then he went away crying.

Forum List

Back