Trump Team’s Financial Outlook far Stronger than Originally Portrayed

306>232
#sorrynotsorry

Pay attention and stop trolling.

The original story that kicked off much of the speculation that Trump might be in trouble—which came from the Washington Post—misreported by nearly $20 million the amount of funds that Trump’s leadership PAC Save America spent on legal fees this year. That story, published originally on July 29, said in its earlier iteration in the headline: “Trump PAC has spent more than $40 million on legal costs this year for himself, others.” The story repeated the same inaccurate characterization of the then-forthcoming FEC files.
The truth is, while Save America and other Trump entities have spent more than $40 million on legal fees for Trump and his associates, the timeframe in which these entities did so is far longer than just this year. The actual timeframe for that astounding sum of legal fees dates back to early 2021, back to Trump’s immediate post-presidency. In the first half of 2023, the actual number is slightly higher than $20 million spent by Save America on legal fees. For what it’s worth, the inaccuracies do not appear to be the fault of the Washington Post, but they led to the furthering of a narrative that Trump was close to financially tapped out—one that simply was not accurate.
The Washington Post has since, to its credit, as of Wednesday morning, corrected its story after an inquiry from Breitbart News. The correction appears at the top of the story and says: “Earlier versions of this story reported that Donald Trump’s Save America PAC was expected to disclose $40.2 million in legal spending in the first half of 2023, but the group’s filing later reported about $20 million in legal spending. This story has been updated to address the discrepancy.”

Screenshot_20230810_225428_TikTok.jpg

I don't care how you cut it -- one campaign having to pay 40 million and counting in legal fees; due to that candidate being a criminally habitual moron -- and the other campaign not having to spend 40 million on legal fees is a benefit to the candidate with no indictments.

Trump never worked. He rode around in his father's chauffeur driven Cadillac for a decade.

You ignorant arsejack. Have you ever been in charge to build a building? From ground up. permits......etc. SHUP loon. He has put up hundreds of them around the Planet, not just here. you are so freakin' stupid and useless. A good for nothing sack of garbage. If you vanished from the planet of course it would be a plus for all.

You ignorant arsejack. Have you ever been in charge to build a building? From ground up. permits......etc. SHUP loon. He has put up hundreds of them around the Planet, not just here. you are so freakin' stupid and useless. A good for nothing sack of garbage. If you vanished from the planet of course it would be a plus for all.

I've built many homes, small apartment complexes and a couple of strip shopping centers. Trump failed over and over when he was building. His father bailed him out six times. So.. he stopped and just markets his brand.

Yeah, I don’t think I have much in common with either trump or Eminem…doesn’t mean i didn’t buy his music…what’s the point?
Well your a boot licking idiot, so of course you won't understand the point unless your white boyfriend explains it to you.

Well your a boot licking idiot, so of course you won't understand the point unless your white boyfriend explains it to you.
Clearly you can’t explain whatever point you were trying to make

Did the white rapper give you any more talking points so you could explain your point?

I've built many homes, small apartment complexes and a couple of strip shopping centers. Trump failed over and over when he was building. His father bailed him out six times. So.. he stopped and just markets his brand.

Sure. Trump turned a small loan into a ten billion dollar empire. Many can't hold on to tens of millions....see pro athletes. You dumb spinning OX.

Forum List

Back