Trump Team’s Financial Outlook far Stronger than Originally Portrayed

Read the niece's book. Trump's sister had a lot to say.
Who cares what a niece says? The grandchild? That wasn’t a beneficiary of her grandfather’s will? Haha

Well then quite the judge saying trump cheated her out of her inheritance.

Who cares what a niece says? The grandchild? That wasn’t a beneficiary of her grandfather’s will? Haha

Well then quite the judge saying trump cheated her out of her inheritance.

They were all beneficiaries of Fred Trump.

They were all beneficiaries of Fred Trump.
Haha really show us the will…so link to the will naming the granddaughter…

And we are still waiting on that link to the judge saying she was cheated by her brother out of her inheritance as wel..

So you are saying that every POTUS was rich growing up.

I didn't start this thread. Yea, either that white boyfriend or husband is pretty much telling you which way to go and think.
Haha when did i say that? I said I agree with Eminem I don’t have much in common with trump and for that matter any of the former presidents or any current one, or anyone running.

You didn’t provide a link to Eminem making this comment? Haha

Haha when did i say that? I said I agree with Eminem I don’t have much in common with trump and for that matter any of the former presidents or any current one, or anyone running.

You didn’t provide a link to Eminem making this comment? Haha

He is talking to fools like you.

He is talking to fools like you.
reposting links of him saying what you already posted doesn't change what I said....I agree with him, I don't think I have much in common with Trump, or for that matter any of the former Presidents or the current one....what's your point?

reposting links of him saying what you already posted doesn't change what I said....I agree with him, I don't think I have much in common with Trump, or for that matter any of the former Presidents or the current one....what's your point?
Idiot you asked for a link, so I gave you 2. How many presidents grew up rich or just grew up in lower or middle class environments?

Forum List

Back