Trump Team’s Financial Outlook far Stronger than Originally Portrayed

Sure. Trump turned a small loan into a ten billion dollar empire. Many cant hold on to tens if millions....see athletes. You dumb spinning OX.
Look at hunter xiden…his family got millions selling off the United States to China…yet he can’t seem to come up with any money for child support

Sure. Trump turned a small loan into a ten billion dollar empire. Many can't hold on to tens of millions....see pro athletes. You dumb spinning OX.

341 million dollars isn't a small loan. His father had already bailed him out repeatedly.

Bail him out? Like did he get his Chinese pals to buy his painting so he could pay child support?

Trump's father bailed him out repeatedly until his death. Then Trump cheated his siblings out of their share of the estate .

Clearly you can’t explain whatever point you were trying to make

Did the white rapper give you any more talking points so you could explain your point?
The white rapper just pointed out what many folks are already thinking, see but when your head is stuck up someone's ass it is hard for you to see.

The white rapper just pointed out what many folks are already thinking, see but when your head is stuck up someone's ass it is hard for you to see.
Yeah, it’s pretty obvious that 99 percent of the country doesn’t have much in common with a former president…you needed a white guy to tell you that?

Hahah yeah…got a link to his siblings saying that?

Plenty. Go look. He also cancelled the family's health care plan that his father set up. Really hurt his 19 month old nephew who was born with health problems.

Plenty. Go look. He also cancelled the family's health care plan that his father set up. Really hurt his 19 month old nephew who was born with health problems.
Then it should be easy to provide us one

Also are you gonna simply keep deflecting from my question or are you ever gonna answer it?

Then it should be easy to provide us one

Also are you gonna simply keep deflecting from my question or are you ever gonna answer it?

Look it up. He cheated his dead brother's family and his sister and her family. I'm not going to do this for you.

Look it up. He cheated his dead brother's family and his sister and her family. I'm not going to do this for you.
His dead brother’s family is not his sibling…moreover trump has no control over his father’s will.

And why is his sister Ms family entitled to his father’s estate? It would pass to his sister first…trump has zero control over what she did with it with her family

His dead brother’s family is not his sibling…moreover trump has no control over his father’s will.

And why is his sister Ms family entitled to his father’s estate? It would pass to his sister first…trump has zero control over what she did with it with her family

He cheated his sister and brother's family out of their father's estate.

He cheated his sister and brother's family out of their father's estate.
Haha he doesn’t control his father’s will.

Since his brother is dead, give us a link to his sister saying this…she’s a federal judge, I’m sure she would have something to say about it

Yeah, it’s pretty obvious that 99 percent of the country doesn’t have much in common with a former president…you needed a white guy to tell you that?
Bullshit, many former presidents grew up like the common man, so yes they could relate. You need a white man to tell you everything, that's why you are a republican who.....nevermind.

Haha he doesn’t control his father’s will.

Since his brother is dead, give us a link to his sister saying this…she’s a federal judge, I’m sure she would have something to say about it

Read the niece's book. Trump's sister had a lot to say.

Bullshit, many former presidents grew up like the common man, so yes they could relate. You need a white man to tell you everything, that's why you are a republican who.....nevermind.
Well we have over 40 former presidents…so not sure which one you claim is “you’re all of them our mind

I need a white man? Your the one that started this thread quoting a white man…

Forum List

Back