Trump Tells DHS To Prepare For Border Wall Construction

Yah that's because peak oil pipelines (certain terrorist water table targets), and stupid fuching ladder denialing Berlin walls...are now somecow called INFRASTRUCTURE, eh stupid fuching infrastructure obstructing, so of course 'Reality' TV gimped nazi punk

I'm mostly scotch-irish, bigot girl

With a little mexican in ya....
upload_2017-1-3_18-39-34.png

Or restaurants built into the wall with Windows looking down on Mexico....

Or restaurants built into the wall with Windows looking down on Mexico....

Can we throw alms to the peasants from atop the terrace walls?
I'd pay extra for that.
Fuck no....like the one restaurant in South Boston I used to go to where we threw the trash seafood into the water from the tables, we will dump the trash into chutes that go to Mexico to be recycled....:lol:

Yah that's because peak oil pipelines (certain terrorist water table targets), and stupid fuching ladder denialing Berlin walls...are now somecow called INFRASTRUCTURE, eh stupid fuching infrastructure obstructing, so of course 'Reality' TV gimped nazi punk
Youre-too-crazy.jpg

If we're going to have a wall across our southern border it better be a damn good one....Kind of like the great wall of china.

Selling bricks is a good idea....who knows the wall could be a massive tourist attraction

HEY ENUFF WITH THE HOMO TROLLING (I doan swang thataway)
If ...I'm 'crazy' ...your irony deficiency should be able to easily... explain
....how Electoral Aberration TV $ickclown's stupid fuching ladder denying Berlin Wall
does anymore than mootly fart: GRRRR We idiotically HATE You, righteously indigenous Beings !
....who 'knows' the wall could be a massive tourist attraction
Yah who...knows (or cares about cartel tunnels and desert RIVER basins),
...eh blatherly 'Great' Rhetorical Iraq 'Rec'ession...'infrastructure' diva

Last edited:
It is a good idea to build this wall out of steal and steal enforced brick. We should have cannons and automated guns lining the entire length of the wall.

Stupid fuching nazi punks. The border could be enforced with posted troops (wwway more border security) ... all along.
NOONE (ddduh) wants to budget for that...either
..least of all your career lying p$ycho brat demagogue who incidentally...dependent on cheap labor

Last edited:

Forum List

Back