Trump tells people to vote on January 5. JD Vance on deck with the 25th.

~~~~~~
Unfortunately Trump is right. presidential elections used to be determined within three day to a week at most.
Today Neo-Marxist Democrats have complicated elections so badly that it takes nearly a month to tabulate the votes.
That's especially true when Democrats conveniently continue to find votes in hanging chad cards, the trunks of car, suitcases under tables, in their favor.
I think certain operatives within the DNC-loyal postal unions had alot to do with those votes turning up.

Before President Obama’s election (September 2008) in an interview for ABC’s “This Week” news program with George Stephanopoulos, President Obama said, “John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith.” George then corrected him saying, “Your Christian faith.” Then President Obama said, “Yes, my Christian faith.”

This interview plus other speeches given by President Obama regarding his views and connections to the Muslim faith are easily viewed by going on the Internet and replaying them.

jc456.jpg

If you think that matters {it doesn't} find it yourself.
The demented LEFT always take what Trump says out of context to the extreme.
Get lost.
I did, and it's just like the 57 states. Something that was quickly corrected, but the original gaff the only part that's posted.

Forum List

Back