Trump tells political hack and mouthpiece Kelly O'Donnell to quit being hysterical and calm down.

Is Kelley gettin' shrill?

Uncle Ferd volunteerin' to...

... bend her over an' put it to her!

A journalist asking questions. Will wonders ever cease?

Is Kelley gettin' shrill?

Uncle Ferd volunteerin' to...

... bend her over an' put it to her!

Is Walt continuing to hide behind "Granny" and "Uncle Ferd"?

Way to man up dood. :gay:

One of the worst I've ever seen. So breathy and hyper. So hysterical. What a washed up hag.

Like talking to the wife when she is hysterical(not the virus).........Calm the F down woman!

Will you libs calm down with this shittin virus. Most of you are faking hysteria for attention.

Trump Silences Overzealous NBC Hack During Press Conference: 'Wait a minute. Just take it nice and easy. Just relax' (Watch)

uh HUH. But there's "no war on women" amirite?

Did he do his usual blood-obsession whine? I like those for their irony, blood comments from an artificially orange face.

One of the worst I've ever seen. So breathy and hyper. So hysterical. What a washed up hag.

Like talking to the wife when she is hysterical(not the virus).........Calm the F down woman!

Will you libs calm down with this shittin virus. Most of you are faking hysteria for attention.

Trump Silences Overzealous NBC Hack During Press Conference: 'Wait a minute. Just take it nice and easy. Just relax' (Watch)

uh HUH. But there's "no war on women" amirite?

Did he do his usual blood-obsession whine? I like those for their irony, blood comments from an artificially orange face.
Don't get hysterical now!

Forum List

Back