Trump Threatens SNL....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Trump threatens 'SNL' with federal investigation for mocking him

I don't like Donald Trump....but there is not doubt in my mind he belongs in the OVAL OFFICE for yet another term. This nation is taking a breather from it's enemies who keep getting elected to that Hallowed Place and he will get my support again....and if he manages to change the law and go for an FDR he would get that support from me too.

Now that we have that out of the way....I disagree with his position on SNL. They did plenty of Satire on Obama when he was in office and in fact they seem to specialize in Presidential mockery....it's an American institution and and valuable part of our free speech clause. If it becomes known that political entities are funneling money to them specifically for that purpose...well maybe then it's time for Bill Barr to come knocking. But until then...I say leave them alone. It's good theater and i seriously doubt whether it changes a single vote.

JO

I don't like Donald Trump....but there is not doubt in my mind he belongs in the OVAL OFFICE for yet another term. This nation is taking a breather from it's enemies who keep getting elected to that Hallowed Place and he will get my support again....and if he manages to change the law and go for an FDR he would get that support from me too.

Now that we have that out of the way....I disagree with his position on SNL. They did plenty of Satire on Obama when he was in office and in fact they seem to specialize in Presidential mockery....it's an American institution and and valuable part of our free speech clause. If it becomes known that political entities are funneling money to them specifically for that purpose...well maybe then it's time for Bill Barr to come knocking. But until then...I say leave them alone. It's good theater and i seriously doubt whether it changes a single vote.

JO

So when do you think Barr will be going after Fox? We have always known political entities have funneled money to them.

JO

Good grief, you support a dictator who wants to erode the 1st Amendment.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

JO

Yes I do support him ..... I'm not sure what's going on with SNL.....however if there is a money connection to the DNC....then it has nothing to do with the first Amendment. Myself....I believe he would be better off to leave it alone. Unlike Obama who actually jailed journalists for talking against him and had them Illegally tapped.

Here's your dictator dude...Trump has a ways to go to catch up to him

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...4e693b38637_story.html?utm_term=.c19e2a15c970

JO

JO

Yes I do support him ..... I'm not sure what's going on with SNL.....however if there is a money connection to the DNC....then it has nothing to do with the first Amendment. Myself....I believe he would be better off to leave it alone. Unlike Obama who actually jailed journalists for talking against him and had them Illegally tapped.

Here's your dictator dude...Trump has a ways to go to catch up to him

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...4e693b38637_story.html?utm_term=.c19e2a15c970

JO

You really don't understand what freedom of speech is, do you?

JO

You supported O when he did erode the 1st amendment.

James Rosen: Obama Treated Media Worse Than Trump

To go after SNL with federal powers for slamming you is wrong and a violation of the first amendment. He cannot use his office to intimidate.

Forum List

Back